Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Is Stardo Today???

Originally posted by stardo

Going to get some pics developed later from surf sunday and post the decent ones if there are any:(

yes definitely only post the decent ones..oh don't forget to post the one of VIP-tech making that monster face. :tongue:;)

Attention Stardo, Piro, and Neena, DjDanfury,

PM me this Saturday at my condo along with the warriors we are having let me put this in one sentence

Pool party/BBQ/DJ Equipment 4th of July party from noon until its time for TEMPTS pm me so I can give you directions this is the

Badass exclusive 4th of July party

PM me for directions

The tech and the reat of the warriors will be present

Originally posted by badassmafuka

PM me this Saturday at my condo along with the warriors we are having let me put this in one sentence

Pool party/BBQ/DJ Equipment 4th of July party from noon until its time for TEMPTS pm me so I can give you directions this is the

PM me for directions

thanks for the invite

PM me for directions

Badass,

Thanks for the invite bro. I'll send you a PM soon. What are you guys doing on wed/thurs/Fri? I'm having a party on Thursday in Ortley, you and your crew are more then welcome to come by to that also... where is your condo located? SOunds like it will be a good (mangled) time. Are you the same Badass that George (ML2K1) has been telling me about?

PM me for directions

Will Girls Gone Wild be filming again? We need more footage to complete the video!