Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stolen Car update

For those of you interested in an update on my Jeep that was stolen last week....They recovered it in Jersey City (surprise!). I asked the condition of it and almost fell off my chair.....the HOOD is missing...the ROOF is gone...The stereo is gone.....the steering wheel, gone!!! Nice!! I am more pissed now than I was when it first disappeared. I don't even want that thing back!!!! I guess it will depend on what the insurance co says.....Damn! Now i need more shots after this news!!!! I'm still recovering from last week!!

I still think we should get mangled steal a bulldozer and just ride thru the projects of Hoboken with it. It would make you feel a lot better.....And I just think it would be a fun thing to do.

Sorry it wasnt good news:(

Originally posted by trickdaddy

For those of you interested in an update on my Jeep that was stolen last week....They recovered it in Jersey City (surprise!). I asked the condition of it and almost fell off my chair.....the HOOD is missing...the ROOF is gone...The stereo is gone.....the steering wheel, gone!!! Nice!! I am more pissed now than I was when it first disappeared. I don't even want that thing back!!!! I guess it will depend on what the insurance co says.....Damn! Now i need more shots after this news!!!! I'm still recovering from last week!!

sorry to hear that bro... if we ever meet i got ya shots covered no doubt.

Originally posted by jp18

I still think we should get mangled steal a bulldozer and just ride thru the projects of Hoboken with it. It would make you feel a lot better.....And I just think it would be a fun thing to do.

Sorry it wasnt good news:(

I think that is the best idea I have heard yet!

If they toomthe roof the car is already totaled,,,that weakens the body frame of thecar and plus its never 100% that it will be the same. I highly suggest you take that car to an autobody you know and have them damage it more just in case they dont want to total it..All that shit is gone and you still dont know if the engine and trans is shot,,

Good Luck!

Victor Soto

Thanks guys....

JP18 -- i already placed an order to rent a couple ghetto-busters so we can play demolition derby.

Barbiegirl - I hope you are wrong about the insurance co. They will inspect the damage today or tomorrow. I can't imagine it NOT being considered totalled after the damage the officer described.

I'll be at the shore all weekend Thursd through Monday. So, i'll be up for shots anytime (Surf Club, Xs, Temps, DJais = the plan for the weekend).

:cool:

Originally posted by neena16

ohhh no...hopefully the insurance co doesn't think it's worth fixing and you get a new one...

It's a good think tomorrow kicks off 4th of July weekend so you can get your drink on and forget about it for a while...:D

I hope you get some better news...and like Neena says, look forward to the weekend:D

Originally posted by trickdaddy

Thanks guys....

JP18 -- i already placed an order to rent a couple ghetto-busters so we can play demolition derby.

Barbiegirl - I hope you are wrong about the insurance co. They will inspect the damage today or tomorrow. I can't imagine it NOT being considered totalled after the damage the officer described.

I'll be at the shore all weekend Thursd through Monday. So, i'll be up for shots anytime (Surf Club, Xs, Temps, DJais = the plan for the weekend).

:cool:

Nice...Just let me know..I havent play demolition derby since I caused a 4 car pile up my freshman year...:D