Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iceblocks?

anyone know where to get them?

we want to get one for Thursday at the house........

in case you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a block of ice and you pour shots into the top and drink it once it trickles down the ice........you don't even taste it cause it freezing cold so basically you get completely wasted.

my house is in Belmar so I'm looking for some place in the area.........thanks!

:D

Guest saleen351

i havent' done a ice shot since college, you may want to call an ice distrubutor in the area, check the phone book for ocean county....

Originally posted by cigs

There is an ice distributor right over by Headliner on 35....call now to reserve it....they go fast. If they don't have any, I know another place.

thanks guys

now I have to figure out how to get the number to this place...........do you think information will know it just from that info you gave me cigs?

Originally posted by tyco

thanks guys

now I have to figure out how to get the number to this place...........do you think information will know it just from that info you gave me cigs?

That should be enough to go on....How many ice distrubutors do you think there are on 35.......

Originally posted by chrishaolin

does this place deliver??

I think they might, but I used to always big it up and throw it in the back of my Explorer.

Oh, when you are trying to carry it, wrap it in towels and carry it that way.

Originally posted by teresadf

Tyco.....are your friendly neighbors accross the street invited????? ;)

of course teresa!

we'll be in the front yard mostly so just stop over.......

same for anyone else who's in Belmar.......

hey we even had some guys that live in the big house in front of you ask to come over last weekend to play Beirut........16th street is one big happy family hahahaha

Originally posted by tyco

of course teresa!

we'll be in the front yard mostly so just stop over.......

same for anyone else who's in Belmar.......

hey we even had some guys that live in the big house in front of you ask to come over last weekend to play Beirut........16th street is one big happy family hahahaha

We will be there! Your house is always partying I love it!!!!! :D

if its the same one we got the ice from last weekend, they did not deliver. there may have been a mishap with our order though. we thought it was going to be delivered, and at the last minute we had to pick it up. anyway, our block was pretty shitty, lots of holes in it. check, if you can, for holes in the middle. if you cant get the number, pm me, and ill get the # for you. later