Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay, I need a song ID (TeamJ)

prplhz

DH played it the other night. It is the second time I heard him play this song too, he played it last time I heard him in April. He played it fairly early in the night, maybe around 2 AM or so. But it is a woman's voice, she's not actually saying anything just kind of singing. I have begun to forget how it sounds, I should have posted this earlier but I forgot.... Hope someone can help me, I love this song. He may have played it before that Donna Summer remix....

Hmmm...sorry I can't be of any assisitance :(

If it was played around 2am, then I wasn't in the club at that point. If it was played before the Donna Summer mix of I Feel Loved, then it was played around 8am and DT was still spinning. I reconized a few tracks he has been spinning frequently, but none that match your description.

I'll keep thinking about it though :)

I remember him playing it early in the night. Yeah, maybe it was a little later in the morning. I don't know just want to know the damn name of that song. He definitely played it last time we saw him too, cause I remember thinking "boy I really like this song", and when it came on again Saturday I was going crazy because I like it so much...

No it was definitely a woman's voice. She was singing, but not saying words. It was more like she was going OOOH, AAAH something. I know this sounds queer, but that's all I can think of right now...

Originally posted by prplhz

No it was definitely a woman's voice. She was singing, but not saying words. It was more like she was going OOOH, AAAH something. I know this sounds queer, but that's all I can think of right now...

ohhh ahhhhh ohhhhh :laugh:

Originally posted by teamj5

Holy shit I think I know what song you're talking about. I'm gonna see if I can find it, and i'll send it to you.

He played that song late-night the first time we all went to see DH at Vinyl. I remember when it first came-on I thought it Donna Summer's but it wasn't. It's a powerful song, it definitely gets your attention, and I can GUARANTEE you'd know it if you heard it j5.

I can't remember how it goes, but Jess and I had it nailed down on Sunday afternoon after ARC.

Damn, the only thing harder than trying to get a song out of your head is trying to get one INTO your head!

I hear you, it has popped into my head a few times since, but it doesn't sound the same. I think we all had a little song and dance in our heads on Sunday.... I really love that song though, need to find out song ID:confused: