Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does your car reflect your personality?

Yeah, this is a damn on-point thread, joeg ;)

I have a red 1991 Jeep Wrangler, and that's just what i am:

Fun, a little bumpy, like to go out to the beach, put the top down (nude) but always guaranteed a nice, safe ride :D

I have a 1991 Nissan Stanza, It looks like someone poured acid all over the body of it, it's scratched up, broken up, and makes alot of noises plus I believe it's dying. . . . I'm hoping people don't think it reflects me as a person cause :shaky:

Stone.:cool:

Originally posted by joeg

yeah... pretty much self explanitory... maybe i'll answer after I get a few responses...

90 civic w/ 190K miles... old peice of shit that always breaks down... wait, I hope that's not me... :(

2200 watt stereo pumpin out house beats with bass that shakes shit 3 blocks over... more interesting, but still not me. So I guess to answer the question, no :)

joeg - nice meetin ya @ arc

ahhh...my pretty kitty....:tongue:

2001 Silver Mercury Cougar..not matte...and not Glaze....but somewhere in between...

...i know nothing about cars...but it def. suits me....it's fast, gets what it needs to get done...no bullshit....and just soooo puuuurrrrty!!!!

i dont have my own car. but if i go by the cars i usually drive (either a 2000 Denali or a 2002 Audi A6) i would say yes. fast, fun, and reliable.

however it doesnt really reflect anything since i had nothing to do with choosing them, so ill just leave my answer blank.

i saw it.

1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

Rare midengine coupe, most people see it and don't know what the heck it is, mistake it for something more exotic.

It's an older car but it still gets gas mileage as good as any brand new one. Car has been lots of places and always managed to get me where i needed to go, regardless of any small problems it was having.

It's always clean inside and out and people like driving in it.

it's a one-of-a-kind type of car, sticks out from the crowd and I guarantee you you'll always remember the way it looked, drove and sounded and the big smile you had with your hands wrapped around the wheel, taking curves as if they were nothing.

Yeah, it's definitely just like me. :)

Absolutely not.

My car, a 1988 VW Fox (as in, the Jetta didn't exist yet) is a reflection of my financial status as a broke-ass college student, and that's about all. It has the lone redeeming qualities of a pretty sweet CD player and a license plate holder that says "NORTHPORT YACHT CLUB" with the little flags on it :tongue:

If my car were to reflect my personality it would be a Jaguar XK8 convertible (or an XJ220) in black or champagne, with a worked-out sound system and an optional back seat that folds down to provide a small dance floor in the back :) That is to say... fun, fast-moving, aesthetically attractive and all about the music ;) And maybe with a splash of Nissan... DRIVEN. (yeah, i watch too many car commercials)

Originally posted by rboos

Dunno but check out mine!

Rod

is that a 95 or 96???

GS-T or GSX???

mods?

Eric: ehhh... I was hoping for a little more of a comparison of you and your car, rather than a sales pitch for a niche market vehicle... ;)

Originally posted by joeg

Eric: ehhh... I was hoping for a little more of a comparison of you and your car, rather than a sales pitch for a niche market vehicle... ;)

well exCUUUUUUUSE me. next time i'll be sure to write a complete personality synopsis detailing the matching features of my car and my character. sheesh.

;) i'll revise it later. i'm too F-ing tired right now, so i'll just post a pic instead.

Image023%2Dedited%2Ejpg

How can that not be me :)