Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you think you're a good person?

I think I'm a good person... I'm considerate and a reliable friend... but I also think I'm becoming increasingly selfish. I think I'm going to start volunteering every week so I can remember what it's like to put others before myself. :)

You?

define good.

according to my parents, no i'm not good.

i think i'm a great person actually, but i'm also very narcissistic so that might be why.

if you base being good on what your friends think, then yes i am good. they'll tell you i'm very difficult, but there's also a reason why we're such good friends.

There are no "Self-less"

acts in this world..

Have I given my all to people

I loved in the past..?

YES!

Have I been hurt over and

over and over again..?

YES.

Have I hurt others in my life?

Absolutely...

I hurt..

I protect myself

with coats of armor..

I vent..

I scream..

I fight if pushed too hard..

I love if loved back..

In general:

I am human.

And I am NOT PERFECT!

i try to act generously and caring towards my friends, because i do very much care about them. sometimes, however, i am naive about what is actually 'good' for them; sometimes, in trying to do something that is a friends' best interest, i end up doing quite the opposite. fortunately, many of my friends care enough abotu *me* to let me know when that happens before it ends up ruining things between us.

i am far less generous/forgiving with myself than with my friends.

~~~ if i care about a person i will be the nicest person the most caring friend the best girlfriend.......if i dont like u trust me ur gonna know it it.............im a good person and i tend to get taken advantage of a lot so i actually prefer not being a good person....so only selected fwe can take advantage of my support and caring:)

i am too giving.

just ask my former employer.

they didn't know what they had in me until i was on my way out the door; a consciously giving worker, and friend to the rest of the office.

i am too selfish.

just ask my family.

i forget birthdays. i forget important dates and appointments. i often miss train schedules when i'm on my way home. i find myself constantly apologizing. eventually, they come around and are just glad i'm there when i can be, albeit never according to plan.

i am awesome.

just ask any of my friends.

i give thoughful gifts; the kind that require a sense of the special history that develops between two people over time. i am known to travel vast distances for even the shortest visits. i reappear out of the blue, usually right on cue.

given the sum total of these 3 paragraphs,

i suppose i can modestly conclude that

i'm OK.