Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The TeresaDF and Scarletpromos 4th of July field trip

Leaving from BELMAR NJ Thursday around 8 O'clock PM ---

From Belmar to Pt. Pleasant for the Firework show starting at 9 PM Hitting up Jenks and the Tiki Bar for some cold Drinks and SHOTS of course and then back to Belmar and Djais for utter drunkenness (if thats a word) and then well who knows ----

who is in for this trip we need a head count to know how big of a car to get or even maybe a bus or 2

pm me or teresa or what the hell just show up to 13th ave around 8 and we will figure it out then

LETS GO ---

Maybe Bon can drive some of us on his POWER WHEELS LOL HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH

Originally posted by teresadf

Seriously this is going to be such a good time and we want to get a huge group.....nothing is better then those vodka and orange juice drinks at Tikki Bar!!!!! :D

Miami Vice's at Surf!!!!;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Very dangerous drinks.

you are right those are VERY dangerous!!! :drunk: I remember those from last fourth of july.

Anyway guys... I won't be getting down there till like 8 and I would need to get ready- how about making it a little later? Or else I will just try to meet you guys there. (teresadf this time I will NOT take long getting ready, I promise!!! This is big time stuff)

I can't wait, it's gonna be so much fun!!! :D :D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I saw you on Saturday night. You should be ashamed of yourself Mr. Buc. You kinda resembled the young boy Sandman

:blank: :blank: :blank:

Saturday night i was a mess....The most drunk that I have been in about three years.....

And don't ever compare Me to the Sandman again......I don't Puke!!!!!! and I can drink!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Saturday night i was a mess....The most drunk that I have been in about three years.....

And don't ever compare Me to the Sandman again......I don't Puke!!!!!! and I can drink!!!!!

Brian and Buc suck the big cock...

Puke? When I don't remember that..... It wasn't the alcohol, the smoke I had went down the wrong pipe... smoke induced vomiting... That doesn't count..

Originally posted by thesandman

Brian and Buc suck the big cock...

Puke? When I don't remember that..... It wasn't the alcohol, the smoke I had went down the wrong pipe... smoke induced vomiting... That doesn't count..

smoke induced vomiting doesn't count....thats the best thing i've heard all day. i had a bout of shot-induced vomiting last weekend....does that count?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hey hey..... I am going to see you out and about this weekend????

I doubt it Shonette, I hate holiday crowds.....I think I am gonna just stay at my beach house and drink myself into a coma again!!!!!

I doubt it , I hate holiday crowds.....I think I am gonna just stay at my beach house and drink myself into a coma again!!!!!

Into a coma huh.... That is an :idea: , just don't pass out in face down in any sand.........:laugh2:

Into a coma huh.... That is an :idea: , just don't pass out in face down in any sand.........:laugh2:

nah.....I won't pass out in the sand....did that too many times in mexico.....lol

Who knows.....maybe I'll see ya....

nah.....I won't pass out in the sand....did that too many times in mexico.....lol

Who knows.....maybe I'll see ya....

LOL....That's gotta be the funniest thing, as long as you aren'tthe one passed out in the sand!!!!!!:laugh2:

LOL....That's gotta be the funniest thing, as long as you aren'tthe one passed out in the sand!!!!!!:laugh2:

Shonette,

How long do you know me......Of Course it was me passed out in the sand....lol That was waaaaaay before I became a Drinking Legend!!!!!!!!

I'll be at Djais either Friday or Saturday for Happy Hour. Hopefully I will see ya!!!

have a good weekend.....I'm off to happy hour at the seaport,

Buck

How long do you know me......Of Course it was me passed out in the sand....lol That was waaaaaay before I became a Drinking Legend!!!!!!!!

I'll be at Djais either Friday or Saturday for Happy Hour. Hopefully I will see ya!!!

have a good weekend.....I'm off to happy hour at the seaport,

Buck

I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt......:idea: