Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Amatucci live on NCC from 7-?

Back in effect---world premiere of Rich Rydell's new track Ariel/Where Do I Go (Metro Mix) as well as the Wedge's new track will be featured...hit me off on AIM at Marktooch for any requests

p.s. Ill be at Merge tomorrow night and Surf club on July 4th at noon as well as NV that same night--also doing afterhrs. at Roxy w/Shawn Ink on July 19th!!!!!!!

www.nightclubcity.com:8080/ramgen/encoder/marktooch

Originally posted by clubplatinum

Back in effect---world premiere of Rich Rydell's new track Ariel/Where Do I Go (Metro Mix) as well as the Wedge's new track will be featured...hit me off on AIM at Marktooch for any requests

p.s. Ill be at Merge tomorrow night and Surf club on July 4th at noon as well as NV that same night--also doing afterhrs. at Roxy w/Shawn Ink on July 19th!!!!!!!

www.nightclubcity.com:8080/ramgen/encoder/marktooch

Rydell's first remix is off the meat racks.... Did anyone else hear it yet?

I hope this is the first of Many.....

BTW ..... TOOCH ripped it up ...

YEA I HEAR ITS THE FIRST OF MANY- HIM DENNIS CIALLELA AND VINNI COZZI PRODUCED THIS ONE. WORD IS RICHIE AND DENNIS ARE FORMING A PRODUCTION TEAM AND HAVE ALOT OF BANGIN TRACKS IN THE WORKS I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THEM.