Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there still a club called Amnesia???

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

5 years ago, i went to some party there, it was outside and it was one of the coolest clubs i've ever seen! It rained and all the broads danced out from under the dance floor and got all wet!! I gave a look at my buddy, he gave me a look and we clicked beer bottles, you know where we both are like "it dont' get any better then this":eek: :eek: :eek:

titties everwhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But on a sad note that night I had to rough up the security guy there, they locked my friend gina in a room with a few security dudes. Saleen was in top shape back then! Boy you guys are scared of a ny accent.:laugh: :laugh:

she was ok and left but still a phat club...

whats the 411 on that place?

Guest saleen351

does it still have the same dance floor and shit like that? place was nice, does any big time djs play there?

worth going?

cover $?

drinks$?

can i call chicks "dirty pigeons" and take them in the bathroom?:D

It's got the same open-air atmosphere, the whole bit...hell it looks like they even kept the same substandard sound system. Bunch of older JBL SR series...the 'standard' like five years ago, but not up to par now. Though my friend Todd does a good job with the limited lighting system they have there...

Last good DJs were there during WMC. Once in a blue moon, someone decent spins there, but don't hold your breath.

Opium Garden: Play ground for the snobby, I got more money than you crowd. I went there once. Overall nice atmosphere for a chilled out night. The lighting is limited but the sound system is descent for being outdoors. Kinda hard to fog up the place. I'd give it a 7 out of 10:D