Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 7/2

weyes

it is good to "take things with a grain of salt," but not to the point where you just become a cynic. educate yourself and take an active role in learning the facts surrounding any given situation.

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by weyes

it is good to "take things with a grain of salt," but not to the point where you just become a cynic. educate yourself and take an active role in learning the facts surrounding any given situation.

I know exactly what you're talking about. For example just the other day I was walking down the street and this group of girls came over to me, and wanted to let me know how insanely attractive I was. Well I immediately took there compliments w/ "a grain of salt," but paused in front of a store front mirror and gazed at myself. I took an active role in judging my appearane and really gathered the facts and evaluated the situation. I soon realized: "I AM ONE HOT SEXY MOTHA FAWKA!"

True story.

;):D:tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

I know exactly what you're talking about. For example just the other day I was walking down the street and this group of girls came over to me, and wanted to let me know how insanely attractive I was. Well I immediately took there compliments w/ "a grain of salt," but paused in front of a store front mirror and gazed at myself. I took an active role in judging my appearane and really gathered the facts and evaluated the situation. I soon realized: "I AM ONE HOT SEXY MOTHA FAWKA!"

True story.

;):D:tongue::laugh:

hmmm. i'm trying to figure out if you were up till 6:28 or if you woke up at 6:28 :hey: ...

my bet would be that he got up at 6:30am on the 3rd and that he posted his response to you, weyes, at 7:42 pm of the 4th, time when he is actually getting home from crobar and danny howells who was there on the 3rd at night

i think he was up till 6:28, 'cause nobody's that confused.gif when they wake up; that's "stay up all night talk."

* all of this is not to doubt your onehotsexymuthafucka status, joey, it's just to say that your story sounds like a bit of a tall tale suspicious.gif:D ...

Listen, that was totally a tru story. I can't help if I'm 'hot-sex on a stick,' the ladies just keep comin' back for more. I think it's a combination of smolderin' good looks, mixed w/ my sharp witty sense of humor and natural charm. *I gets mad play from the honeys.

Oh sh*t, I'm sorry, I keep gettin' myself confused w/ George Clooney. Someone please clarify- which one of us is the Hollywood movie star, and which one is the 24 year old crackedhead raver??????

:confused:

Listen, that was totally a tru story. I can't help if I'm 'hot-sex on a stick,' the ladies just keep comin' back for more. I think it's a combination of smolderin' good looks, mixed w/ my sharp witty sense of humor and natural charm. *I gets mad play from the honeys.

Oh sh*t, I'm sorry, I keep gettin' myself confused w/ George Clooney. Someone please clarify- which one of us is the Hollywood movie star, and which one is the 24 year old crackedhead raver??????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO

joey, i would really like to get a puff of that crack pipe your smoking

naaawwwww. george clooney is not so great to look at, seriously. i don't know who keeps spreading rumors that he gets mad play, 'cause he's just an overgrown, hairy version of pacey from dawson's creek, except that pacey has way more sex appeal :rolleyes: . word.

you watch dawson's creek? i'm so disappointed! :(

i actually haven't seen it in the past three seasons; it got pretty tired with the same issues cropping up over and over. and, seriously, dawson needs a major ass-whupping. that kid's gotta get over himself, grow up, and get out of everybody's business. like, ok :rolleyes: ? that show turned out to be one of those that's good the first few seasons and then should've quit while it was ahead.

i'll tell ya, it was no melrose place, which i didn't like till i moved out here. i didn't appreciate it until it was put into context. once i knew the area and those type of people and values, it all made sense. plus, it was always fun to bet what time the first face-slap would happen, and the "sex-guitar" was always amusing. ah, those were the days :( . nothing really replaced that show in that category since, for me.

i sometimes stop my dial on REAL WORLD from time to time. when i lived in NY one of my roomates & his girl were into it hard-core. since our schedules were flipped and my room had the A/C he would go over to my room to watch it, when i would get home i would usually see the last 30min or so or even 90min if they had back-to-back episodes...although on monday nights, there is no way that your watching anything on my tv other than RAW is WAR..thats alomost a soap opera in itself. :blown:

Originally posted by vicman

although on monday nights, there is no way that your watching anything on my tv other than RAW is WAR..thats alomost a soap opera in itself. :blown:

is that that wrestling show? and how do you mean that smiley - that the show makes you wanna kill yourself because it's bad, that the show makes you wanna kill yourself because it's good, that the show blows you away, that it blows other shows away...?