Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Tastyt

jimk29

Were you on 23rd street last night around 6:00? I just moved offices and I am over on 23rd and 5th... I could have sworn I saw you. Although I have never met you I have seen enough pics on the board to think it was you... if I wasn't so shy I would have said hello.

Yes! Holy shit, we are now work neighbors!!! Aww, you should have said hello! The funny thing is, I ran into another CP head when leaving work yesterday- I wonder how many others were in the area at the time, lol.

Check your pm's in a few.

Originally posted by tastyt

Yes! Holy shit, we are now work neighbors!!! Aww, you should have said hello! The funny thing is, I ran into another CP head when leaving work yesterday- I wonder how many others were in the area at the time, lol.

i remember one particular day running into you at Penn station on my way to a Yankee game.

TastyT is all OVER the place :)

Originally posted by jimk29

Were you on 23rd street last night around 6:00? I just moved offices and I am over on 23rd and 5th... I could have sworn I saw you. Although I have never met you I have seen enough pics on the board to think it was you... if I wasn't so shy I would have said hello.

Hey this is off topic but, I am also on 23rd and Madison.

Howdie Neighbor.................