Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HomeGrown Sets from Last Night 7/2 Now Available

Yup, Rons set was on, I hear there even was a wave goin on in the stands!

I was next, altho the dinner crew decided to STOP first at a trance store and missed some of me! But all good.

Dude right after me was groovin too.

Preety good night. Thanks Ron

Yes, a good night indeed. Nice to meet some of you for the first time, nice to see some of you again.

Apotheosis, nice set. RoHa...I'm gonna check you out now bro, sorry we missed your set...god damn parking sucks! and we got nailed for a $55 ticket on 9th next to NYU. That no parking sign should have been a clue....aah who gives a fuck!

Peace Out

Qwest.

I'll definitely have to listen to your set later Ron, as I keep missing it. This is by far my favorite Tuesday night spot, always a good time ;) Ya'll crack me up...and dyanna I'm so glad you can come out & play during the week now :D.

OK, I am listening to Eric's set right now. Holy shit bro. Sounded good last night, but you hold conversations and stuff at the party so it is tough to take it all in. This kids set is fucking hot!!! Damn, we get such great talent every week. People tune in and check this shit out!

Originally posted by ReginaP

and dyanna I'm so glad you can come out & play during the week now :D.

Yeah, it's a lot easier to make it out somewhere that's only a 15 min trip away, lol.

Great time guys, all you djs were amazing and I can't wait for next week!

*getting ready to start the wave again*

Originally posted by djqwest

yep...this time I'm payin :)

Was hoping you would be there. people asked!

...next week...wanna hear cintron (eric) spin...

..gimme a call...could share a ride...or catch the train in summit...

Originally posted by roha3000

OK, I am listening to Eric's set right now. Holy shit bro. Sounded good last night, but you hold conversations and stuff at the party so it is tough to take it all in. This kids set is fucking hot!!! Damn, we get such great talent every week. People tune in and check this shit out!

Thanks Ron, I love hearing positive feedback. I listened to your CD on my way home so in all actuality, I really didn't miss your set.

That first track is pretty wild, nice bassline and a cool drum pattern. The CD was really good, I enjoyed it, and everyone else layed down some pretty good stuff as well last night.

I just spoke to my promoter and were gonna do "FLIGHT" again August 3rd. I told him about you and Bog, that youre really solid DJ's and could draw a good crowd and he thinks it's a good idea so keep that date open cause you guys will probably be on board.

;)

what the fuck is up that! Nice meetin you too. Next week I'll stay abit longer and drink abit more :)

Originally posted by lasix

qwest I got nailed too... $55. second time in 2 weeks.. fuckin a.

nice meeting some of you last nite...see ya next week