Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 7/3

weyes

late again - technical difficulties... many humble apologies.

when you seek out advice from your own inner sage and he/she keeps giving you the same words of wisdom on a particular situation, it is generally not a coincidence. learning to listen to this more objectively observant and emotionally removed (and therefore less easily blinded) part of you will help you make better decisions.

tune in tomorrow.

sometimes instead of going to friends and family for advice i just ask for advice from someone who is not as close to me as the aforementioned individuals, since in most cases they will side with me even if i am wrong. this other person, who is not attached to me for any reason (might be a co worker, my boss, a frined of a frined who i dont know that well, etc) might point out things that are not readily obvious and might be more inclined to signal something wrong with me, that others might not be readily willing to do.

does this amke any sense, or am i just rambling on and on?

:confused:

Originally posted by vicman

sometimes instead of going to friends and family for advice i just ask for advice from someone who is not as close to me as the aforementioned individuals, since in most cases they will side with me even if i am wrong. this other person, who is not attached to me for any reason (might be a co worker, my boss, a frined of a frined who i dont know that well, etc) might point out things that are not readily obvious and might be more inclined to signal something wrong with me, that others might not be readily willing to do.

does this amke any sense, or am i just rambling on and on?

:confused:

i know just what you mean, vic; it makes total sense and is a great way to go about things sometimes :) , especially when situations aren't too specific . it's funny - those are often the ones that matter the most or harder to make and start off with, i find - the ones that aren't so specific. (i.e. "should i go to school now or take a year off?" v. "should i go to upenn or pennstate?" :D )