Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar, Can We Please Take Back OUR Space.

djdekan

Edgar your set last friday really impressed me, way to take TRANCE to the next level. BUT I need my SPACE Back, Ill be there this Friday and I also Thought I might get a taste of edgar on the 3rd; Afterhours @ like 7 BUT NO...... Ill be listening for a little Energy 52 and Dont Forget "Your So Cool".

Thanks

Pete

EDGAR YOUR JOB IS NOT DONE YET !

CLUB SPACE IS STILL STANDING THERE

one of these these the walls are going to cave in if you keep banging those awesome sets:eek:

gang thats why i always bring my "Edgar V @Space" hard hat

juuuuuust in case :idea: :idea:

keep it up

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: :laugh: ...oye, "boner" when are we hanging again??

:laugh: bro !! we were waiting for you @ space:confused: whut happeng wee you no go ??:D we had a blast man... next time you will learn that you ALWAYS !! end the night at SPACE ... whether you were there from the begining of the night or not !!:D

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: bro !! we were waiting for you @ space:confused: whut happeng wee you no go ??:D we had a blast man... next time you will learn that you ALWAYS !! end the night at SPACE ... whether you were there from the begining of the night or not !!:D

bro i hear ya....thursday was the worst day i have a had a while (ask joey)...but for sure next time i will be there doing the afterhours thing....;)

Edgar's set thursday WAS great!

It's about time I heard something different than the same deep house i listen all day long, everywhere, it time for some change please. Although i would rather listen to some techno around here(optimist), i don't mind some hard trance.

peace.