Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my july 3rd space review

koky

alls i got too say is " OUTTA HAND !!! TAUCHER is theee fuckin man !!!!!! awsome set !!! awsome performance !!! awsome crowd !!! (as always in space) :aright: :aright: felt GREAT ALLLLLLLLL NIGHT LONG !!!!!!! had a blast with joey , tony , mikey , joeys friend , djdekan & any others i 4got im truly sorry ... but hats off to joey , tony & mikey for making me feel awsome all night long :aright: you guys are the best & im proud to be able to party with you guys... its truly an honor... :) soooooooo when is the space beach party again ????:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

yeah bro, good fuckin fun till that shit happened, only thing missing were those 18 yr olds.....:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: you kept telling me that all night long yo :laugh: :laugh:

yoooooo! it was a fucking blast. I told you I wasn't feeling, the vibe at crobar. when I hit space I was home and it was on...... our mini cp posse was in full effect as usual.. :D

only low point was the crazy bullshit ,that went on with Mikey and the security people at space.:mad:

I really enjoyed Deep Dish (sharam anyways) -------- they really redeemed themselves from that miserable WMC set. They played the andy morris remix of Narcotic thrust 'safe from harm' which is a massive track. I'm not a big fan of the version Tenaglia has been pushing for the last few months. He also dropped that new Oakenfold track!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I heard the track before, and hated it, but for some reason it really translates well to a big sound system. That scracthy hard electric guitar sounding' riff just destroyed the floor.

Koky- youre krazy --------> didn't realize you were a full on rockstar! :cool:

Tony- did you ever make it home?

Originally posted by joeygk

I really enjoyed Deep Dish (sharam anyways) -------- they really redeemed themselves from that miserable WMC set. They played the andy morris remix of Narcotic thrust 'safe from harm' which is a massive track. I'm not a big fan of the version Tenaglia has been pushing for the last few months. He also dropped that new Oakenfold track!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I heard the track before, and hated it, but for some reason it really translates well to a big sound system. That scracthy hard electric guitar sounding' riff just destroyed the floor.

Koky- youre krazy --------> didn't realize you were a full on rockstar! :cool:

Tony- did you ever make it home?

yeah duuuuuuuuuuude !! rock on !!:D :D :rock: :rock:

Dam wish I was there to party with you all.Especially @ space. Good to hear that you guys had a great time cant wait to be @ home and party my ass off. Worked like a mofo thius 4th of July weekend but making the flow also.[to blow in miami]Heres a cp party partner just waiting to party with the rest of yall.Hermano koky you better have a welcome back party all lined up for me when I come back.Alrighty evevryone peace to you all and party safe and hard hehehehehehehe.

hey if it doesnt kill you it'll make you stronger.

Originally posted by happyfaceone

Dam wish I was there to party with you all.Especially @ space. Good to hear that you guys had a great time cant wait to be @ home and party my ass off. Worked like a mofo thius 4th of July weekend but making the flow also.[to blow in miami]Heres a cp party partner just waiting to party with the rest of yall.Hermano koky you better have a welcome back party all lined up for me when I come back.Alrighty evevryone peace to you all and party safe and hard hehehehehehehe.

hey if it doesnt kill you it'll make you stronger.

will do bro !! executive or space ??:D :D or better yet BOTH !!:D :D

Review: Taucher @ Space July 3, 2002

Alright, I admit, I was surprised. To tell you the truth I didnt know what to think of it, or rather, how to describe it... Ok, it was good. It was an interesting night. I managed to pick the combination to the booth and chilled up there for a little while, I was the kid in the back next to the flag : ). Tauchers an interesting bloke, did push ups and pull-ups on the tables (got pictures of it, it was umm, different). Although I have to say you guys missed the real party that night. It really surprised me that there wasnt more talk about DHM @ the patio that night. I had the pleasure of being there and I have to say they tore that shit up. But i mean, what else can you expect, Its DHM. Sure, Space is a place for hard trance but a little deep house never hurt anyone. It felt good to see familiar faces, and new ones as well.

-Will put up the pictures as soon as i finish the new section on the website.

-Fat0ny