Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official Saleen - Howells vs The Bliss Party Review

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

We actual made it out of the house on time, hit blue up with mikey and a few other cpers at like 10am, by 1030, saleen talks his way into the club even though they didn't have the music on yet. I was the first one in at crobar with my crew. Hit the bar hard, some hottie working the bar, but I was there for beats and free drinks, so i didn't talk shit to her. We get pretty wasted. Big thanks to mikey and andrew and who ever else got the comps for us.... So 12 we head to Level, I've never been there, John aka jcbiss hooked it up at the door, big thanks to him.

Level is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, makes crobar look like a joke... I got the VIP treatment and got a tour of the place before they let anyone in the main room... Pods got some pics of us that i'll post when i get them. Thanks for the pics pod.... That place is done up sooooooooooooooo well, i can't belive they dont't get more brand name djs in there, sound system is sick, the set up is sick, its big ass hell, we got into the vip area I guess what you'd call the stage. Such a great time. Jon you are the man!!!!!!!! I met some cpers over there, though if I met you please post on this thread cause I truely don't remember. Even had some cper come up to me and shes not from Miami.... weird shit happening at the level:laugh:

Level is by far the best set up club in south florida.. even beats space but space has the nyc feel to it, i'm not saying level can't compete but kind two different crowds at each venue...

here comes the drama!!!!

Music"

parks and wilson vs howells..

I spend about 2 hours at least at both club. Parks was ok, his set I think is a lead in to his buddy wilson. Wilson tore it the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suck a sick set of tribal and insane beats. Got in the booth to watch him work the tables.... I got to talk to him for a few minutes, but i was so wasted i couln't understand one word...

Howells was good but did not live up to the hype...Sick beats but needs to change it up a bit. no vocals no build ups, he trainwreck a lot of mixes....he didnt' even work the crowd, he just pushed play and yes I watched him, since i had a good view, i was dancing on the center stage thingy....

Wilson had such a better set, hands down!!! Non of yous went to bliss like i told yous and missed out on a great party, I think Bliss had more people there, crobar didnt' open up the balcony....

Big thanks to the security guys letting me bring pigeons in the vip room... Met two banging sisters fromt he Check republic and 3 strippers from maryland... what a bunch of whores. then some broad who gave me her number who is banging, i call her at like 6am, she tells me she can't talk right now since her husband is about to get in the cab!!!! IS THERE ANY NORMAL BROADS LEFT IN THE STATE?

I have such a blast, thanks to the cpers, comps,bliss and others... great meeting the new cpers...

for those who bought the hype and went to howells only you missed out on a great party at bliss, i'm glad i went... Though i ran out of gas and couldn't make it to space.... I got old school wild last night, i'm doing the old school guido move, i stand at the edge of the vip section and point out the chicken heads that we want to come in... soooooooooooo much fun..... pod you were a maniac last night.... you were fired up......

Just because we weren't at Space and listening to something else besides trance, the event we we went to didn't matter? I can think of plenty of reasons to say 'who cares' about your events, but I've kept quiet.

To each his own, but fuck Taucher, Danny Howells @ crobar and the DJs Jon had for the evening @ Level were fantastic. Instead of whining that Space has abandoned you and your fellow glowstick contingent, why don't you try other options?

Originally posted by saleen351

Sick beats but needs to change it up a bit. no vocals no build ups, he trainwreck a lot of mixes....he didnt' even work the crowd, he just pushed play and yes I watched him, since i had a good view, i was dancing on the center stage thingy....

u were on the center stage thingy??:eek: didnt u post once that guys should not be dancing on the stage??:finger: must have been one of "those" nights....;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u were on the center stage thingy??:eek: didnt u post once that guys should not be dancing on the stage??:finger: must have been one of "those" nights....;)

Hey there were very few broads out again in sobe, only space and lauderdale seem to have a lot of chicks, so i was up there scouting them out......... I was on fire at level!!!!!!!!!!! But crobar seems to be a male fag crowd all the time... I won't be going back to crobar.. and their sound system is soooooooooooo clear but the speakers are too low to the ground... level and space have sick systems..:D

you should of stopped in at level,

I asked my two roomates which sets were better and remember they don't know the different between Danny Howells and Danny Bonaduchi... Both said hands down the black dude... Which was wilson........

And busty come say hi to me, i'll cum on your face then toss you down the stairs you stupied cunt.......... I didn't start anything with you, so get the fuck off my thread.... Is your name busty cause thats how your face looks?:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

And busty come say hi to me, i'll cum on your face then toss you down the stairs you stupied cunt.......... I didn't start anything with you, so get the fuck off my thread.... Is your name busty cause thats how your face looks?:blown:

:jawdrop::lol3::jawdrop::lol3:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

did you get those tracks? its an ok track, you must of been banged up to love it...:D :D :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Treepwood

Saleen i don't know what you are talking about, but Howells did not train wreck at all, and i was sober the whole night so i know he didn't train wreck. You must be hearing things.

he trainwrecked a few mixes, since there were noooooooooooo girls in there, i was only there for the beats and paid attention to every track.....

they were not huge mistakes, but he talked to the crowd behind the booth instead of working the crowd behind the booth..

I came in at around 3:30 am, and the place was empty! The tunes were nice though. I also stopped by on Saturday to check out Acosta at around that time (before a friend of mine from Boston liked the chicks at Crobar better, and wanted to go back there :) ), and the crowd also seemed to be dying down by 4:30 am. Is it usually like that there?

Originally posted by Treepwood

Saleen i don't know what you are talking about, but Howells did not train wreck at all, and i was sober the whole night so i know he didn't train wreck. You must be hearing things.

I didn't hear him trainwreck either:confused:

Someone bumping into a turntable or scratch on a record is NOT a trainwreck!