Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Robbie Rivera gonna guest DJ anytime in NY

I would like to book a privite Robbie Rivera party in the white room at EXIT on like a Friday night or maybe have him on the main floor... I am in the works of trying to set that up!

Keep in touch!

You think allot would come out for a privite vip Robbie Rivera party?

Matty Dub's

Playground Productions!

Fridays VIP Party at Exit

Tix's and Guestlist

Holla at me for more info

908-295-1873

what the fuck is taking robbie so long to come to nyc. i wanna hear that motha fucka so bad. i mite just have to go to miami. And i think the only way i will eva go to exit again is if someone like robbie is there. but i would prefer is he doesn't step foot in exit. He should go to sf and do a 10 hr set. that way when people start leaving there will be enough space for me to LOOSE IT. hellz yea. that's what its all about

did this clown say Robbie Rivera in the white room?! Bro..... Rivera could take exits main floor residency and you want him in the white room?!? come on now.

anyway... he's gonna be at exit(main floor) at the JV birthday party, whenever that is.

y the hell is robbie opening for junior birthday. y don't they just let robbie play all nite and junior wont have to come on. i say that's a birthday gift. give th eman a nite off. or is it i don't wanna hear him. lol. i just wanna hear robbie. well if he is in jersey the next day then i'm gonna follow the bastard. and when i finally get a chance to talk to him(maybe never) i will curse him out for taking so long for me to hear him spinl. what a sick motha fucka . can't wait to hear robbie's fucking DRUM FEVER.