Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Roxy roll call tonight**

Originally posted by teklord310

Who is going?

Seems like I have nothing better to do so i'll check it out. If I had $$ to spend.... well i wouldn't be posting this. So who is in?

Look for us at the entrance then either the back bar or stage.

jesus christ, can u hold ur excitement in please?! ur scarin me with all that jubilation

Sorry guys... i'm bailing and meeting Dave at Exit to help work the ropes in the Clubplanet section. Have fun at Vicious. :)

so mr doorman.... do we need to buy a bottle to get in the CP section, even if we bought our tickets from CP?????:blank:

Originally posted by roninmess

so mr doorman.... do we need to buy a bottle to get in the CP section, even if we bought our tickets from CP?????:blank:

Nah... no doorman. There is going to be a section next to the DJ booth roped off for CP people so we can have space to hang out. Besides... i'm sure you already know i'm not a Vicious fan. I'd actually rather hear Oakenjoke. Free is Free.

What no Vicious for you Miss Cody??? Oh yeah thats right... you are passing up Vicious to hang out at Seaside. :laugh:

*a deafening "OHHHH SNAP" bellows through the land of CP*