Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Johnny Vicious now DJing at Roxy once a month.

Originally posted by lisa998

As long as Vicious is not the full time DJ. Roxy should get Robbie Rivera, Rob Corbett, That Kid Chris or DJ Boris, to DJ on Friday Nights for Roxy

corbett or that kid chris sounds good to me... boris, i'll pass..

i think that ROXY shud get either Denny Tsettos or Robbie Rivera if possibly, but only when Johnny isnt there. Or Tsettos cud open for Vicious, but thats about it. That's just my opinion, even though i doubt Rivera would have a residency in NYC.

~SaL C.~

SaL C. Homepage :cool:

Originally posted by candg

heh, his career must not be what it used to be, as he is spinning on a saturday in Upstate NY...too bad I can't make the party, I'll be in florida:(

a little background info for you..... Johnny Vicious and Jonathan Peters both have spun at Sneaky Petes for a while.

Originally posted by candg

heh, his career must not be what it used to be, as he is spinning on a saturday in Upstate NY...too bad I can't make the party, I'll be in florida:(

he also spins at a couple of small clubs out here on Long island. Don't think that has anything to do with his career not being what it used to be:rolleyes::D

Originally posted by lisa998

I know who Codica3 wants as the DJ.

Danny MUTHAFUCKIN' Howells.

LOL.. hey!! Why was this brought up?! LOL.. nah.. I don't want Mr. Howells over at Roxy.. I like him just fine with his last Saturday of the month residency at Vinyl.. gives me something to get me through the month looking forward to. ;):tongue::)

I know about Peters and Vicious spinning at Sneaky Petes, but it is usually on a Thursday, as they have bigger parties on Saturdays....I've been meaning to go see both of them when they come, but something always comes up and I never go....I hope they come at least once more before I move. The sad thing about Albany though is that Louie Devito will bring in more people on the 27th than Vicious will on the 13th.