Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P.A.M. SHOWCASE COMING TO ROXY FRI AUGUST 3oth

P.A.M. management company, who handles PVD is presenting a musical journey on FRI AUG 30th with the following dj's, all on one night..SCOTT BOND..EDGAR V...MARKUS SCHULTZ..DUANE KING..JOSHUA RYAN...beginning at 11pm. To those persons who are asking for international or renowned dj's..it's coming..we hear ya..just bear with us while we get through the summer. don't forget these dj's are so far booked in advance from all over the world that sometimes you get them if there's a cancellation perhaps...but we're on it

Originally posted by BobG

P.A.M. management company, who handles PVD is presenting a musical journey on FRI AUG 30th with the following dj's, all on one night..SCOTT BOND..EDGAR V...MARKUS SCHULTZ..DUANE KING..JOSHUA RYAN...beginning at 11pm. To those persons who are asking for international or renowned dj's..it's coming..we hear ya..just bear with us while we get through the summer. don't forget these dj's are so far booked in advance from all over the world that sometimes you get them if there's a cancellation perhaps...but we're on it

you guys are booking the wrong "V"

Fuck Edgar V

He has played at Exit no one wants to seem him again.

Be original for once and get in MARCO V cause no one else seems to have landed him yet in a NYC nightclub and CERTAINLY not EXIT and from videos i have seen and audio i have heard...this man is all any club needs to have the fuckin lines wrapped around the block.

marco v is not with P.A.M. from what I know but I'm sure he's great so I'll remeber his name and look out for him. Calls have been made for some very distinguished and renowned people..The responce from the management companys has been nothing but favorable..its just a matter of their schedules.

Originally posted by BobG

marco v is not with P.A.M. from what I know but I'm sure he's great so I'll remeber his name and look out for him. Calls have been made for some very distinguished and renowned people..The responce from the management companys has been nothing but favorable..its just a matter of their schedules.

As you can see from my posts, im anti-Exit though im not a promoter just a clubber..and the worst thing i would hate to see is some international talent such as Marco V to say the least cause theres tons of international talent out there (ATB,Marco V, Henes and Cold, Blank and Jones etc etc) who have never been booked in nyc venues and it'd be a tragedy to see them get booked at such a cunthole like Exit.

But good lookin out for clubber's interests. :aright: