Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Females

When y'all are burning up the dancefloor, are dancing with friends, or just grooving alone...how do you like to be approached?

Do you want guys to just start dancing up on you/be asked to dance/exchange smiles?

Sometimes its hard to guess if the girl wants to dance with you/get to know you...or if she is just in the same area.

A lot of us would appreciate if you could describe your desired approach by the opposite sex. ;)

Originally posted by stasis

When y'all are burn up the dancefloor, are dancing with friends, or just grooving alone...how do you like to be approached?

Do you want guys to just start dancing up on you/be asked to dance/exchange smiles?

Sometimes its hard to guess if the girl wants to dance with you/get to know you...or if she is just in the same area.

A lot of us would appreciate if you could describe your desired approach by the opposite sex. ;)

sorry if you asked the girls, but i felt the need to respond:

girls want different things...

personally, i go for the extroverted ones, the ones that take my bait (and what i means by "bait" i mean the look, the smile, the game...if you dont know it, dont ask); i dont waste my time with girls who dont give you the time or day...youll be wasting valuable time...

and then? go up and react to the what you see around you...duh, youre both fucking there in the middle of the dancefloor, so you have SOMETHING in common, right?

from then on it's about your social competence, and thats not my territory anymore...thats yours....good luck in the future bro...

I personally don't like to be approached in clubs. I'm usually there for the music and unless the other person it totally fierce, I don't enjoy making conversation. I know a lot of girls who don't like it either. I also know that dating for some is a tedious part of getting to know somebody. It's better to be friends first then meet someone in a club. A girl can tell if you're after her and seem desperate. I know this.