Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto vs. PVD vs Corsten vs Oakey....

For anyone who saw those 4 DJ's at exit does anyone have an opinin on who threw down the best set? I didn;t see Oakey but I saw tiesto both times and ferry and PVD and I liked tiestos first set the best by far. That was the most amazing clubbing night of my life.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THESE DJ ALL SPIN IN A NEUTRAL SITE FOR ONE NIGHT AND WE CAN SEE WHO IS THE BEST OUT OF THESE DJ'S FIRST TIESTO IS A BAD DJ ALONG WITH CORSTEN AND PAUL VAN DYK OAKENFOLD IS BEST DJ IN THE WORLD AND IF ANYBODY SAYS THEY DON'T LIKE THEM THEY ARE FULL SHIT AND THEY ARE DRAPER LOVERS. FIRST I STARTED DJ WHEN I HEAR HIM 10 YEARS IN ENGLAND WHEN I WAS OUT THERE I ALMOST 25 NOW AND I GIVE MY PROPS TOO THE OLD SCHOOL DJ'S LIKE PETE TONG AND EUROPEAN DJ'S AND OLD SCHOOL NYC DJ'S LIKE ARMAND VAN HELDON, FRANKIE KNUCKLES AND FRANKIE BONES. A NEW VENUE LIKE CROBAR WILL BE GOOD TO SEE THESE GREAT DJ'S

johnblazin.......

youre statements are biased and unfactual. You cannot simply say that Tiesto, Corsten and PVD are "bad djs" because you think so. Technically, they play some of the more cheesier trance tracks, but that doesnt make them "bad." By the way, why would you include Draper in the same passage as some of the best djs in the world? Yes, in the world.

Onto Oakenfold,

The man is a legend, perhaps the best ever. But in actuality, this year hasn't been nearly as great as the past. His track selections, crowd enthusiam and production cannot match what the man has accomplished years ago----period.

And Crobar isn't "new," It may be new in NYC, but it has existed in Miami for some time---and it is not all that special

I was at Exit for all those nights except for Oakenfold last night which i had no interest in going. Out of the 3 that I was there for I'd have to say that I enjoyed Ferry Corsten the most. but my favorite nights at Exit recently haven't been at any of those nights. Scot Project was nuts and even better was Judge Jules and Christopher lawrence for Summer madness. I'd pay to see any of 3 of the above named DJ's over 3 of the ones that you named....I'm excluding Corsten...that guy worked it last time he was at Exit.