Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooljunkie DJ Competition, help.

mikeydny

Ok stupid me didn't figure to check the site before I posted that thread, so I Was reading through the rules and this is what I see....

Open to South Florida residents only.

What is this nonsense?

So im now assuming one of the deckjunkies will win this competition........its rigged. :mad:

U did not read the rest of the rules mike d. Entrants must not currently hold a regular club residency or position with a DJ agency.

Past winners may not re-enter.

No relatives or employees of CoolJunkie / Street / Party 93.1 / Club Space may enter.

Ouch! It's not rigged! :eek: MacFunk is right about the DeckJunkies not being allowed to enter.

There will be an NY version soon, but the idea of this contest is to launch the career of a Florida DJ - that's why it's tied in with local media. If we opened it up to the whole country we'd never get through all the demos! :)

Don't worry the NY DJ's will get their chance too.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Ok stupid me didn't figure to check the site before I posted that thread, so I Was reading through the rules and this is what I see....

Open to South Florida residents only.

What is this nonsense?

So im now assuming one of the deckjunkies will win this competition........its rigged. :mad:

Pete and Andrew hopefully will be reprezentin for nyc..:)

Originally posted by sobeton

Pete and Andrew hopefully will be reprezentin for nyc..:)

I wanted my boy tooch to come down and rip shit up, he'd destroy Space, and destroy everyone else, but ill let him know about the ny comp.

just kidding about the deckjunkies, i still gotta come out to see all them spin.......

pete ill work on the pella now for you.