Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Was Sick

I HADTHE BEST FUCKING TIME SATURDAY NIGHT THATS ALL I COULD SAY

IT WAS NICE MEETING DJDANFURY JENNIEJUGS STIFFLER BADASSMUTHAFUKA AND ALLTHE OTHERS I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER NAMES I WAS SHOT AND GEORGE I KNOW TO STAY AWAY FROM THE FLAMING SHOT I REALLY ALMOST HIT THE FLOOR FROM THAT 1, EVERY TIME I SEE A FLAME ITS GOING TO GIVE ME A FLASH BACK FROM THAT SHOT THAT SHIT CAN KILL PEOPLE !!!!!

Originally posted by trewguy

IT WAS NICE MEETING DJDANFURY JENNIEJUGS STIFFLER BADASSMUTHAFUKA AND ALLTHE OTHERS I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER NAMES I WAS SHOT AND GEORGE I KNOW TO STAY AWAY FROM THE FLAMING SHOT I REALLY ALMOST HIT THE FLOOR FROM THAT 1, EVERY TIME I SEE A FLAME ITS GOING TO GIVE ME A FLASH BACK FROM THAT SHOT THAT SHIT CAN KILL PEOPLE !!!!!

I think ive done a Fire shot EVERY time ive been in Merge!! and thats like EVERY weekend!!!! LOL Shit is NUTS!!!!!!!

George is THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

I think ive done a Fire shot EVERY time ive been in Merge!! and thats like EVERY weekend!!!! LOL Shit is NUTS!!!!!!!

George is THE MAN!!!!!!!!

HE IS DEFINITLY THE MAN AND I GOT T STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHOT ITS DEADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trewguy

NIce meeting you Trewguy. I have to say that Merge was amazing on Saturday. Probably one of the best nights I have had all summer. Rydel was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, as usual, and the whole place was packed with such a great vibe.

George , once again, thanks for letting me be bartend for a little while. :laugh: YOu and Petey made the night amazing... It was good seeing all the CP peeps out in full effect. I know I met a bunch of you for the first time on Saturday, but I'm not positive on names..... Anyway, Sat was out of control, couldn't have asked for a better night..... Didn't get to make it to Surf or Tempts on Sunday due to my Voyage to the Sound Factory after seaside on Saturday...... But Round 2 begins next weekend.... :hat:

Guest saleen351

i hear merge was awesome as well....... though it will be interesting to see if they can carry the vibe over to a regular weekend.... let the games begin.....

When I first walked up to Merge there was a mob seen and a half going on. A line going down block, actually people everywhere. It was crazy. Everyone was trying to get in there. When I got inside the place everyone, everywhere was going crazy. Talk about energy in a room, Rydell stepped it up another level. George thanks for the drinks, you didnt kill me to bad this time. I think Richies b-day party is next week, this week is the white party. Last years party was a great time. But to long of a week, I have no more enengry or $$ left.