Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Cooljunkie...

mikeydny

Im really into this DJ competition thing, I hope it goes well and I hope and KNOW Pete (dekan) will be one of the 9 finalists..........

I had a suggestion if it wasn't too late to change the rules.

I see the judges are 3 people, one from 93.1, cooljunkie, and someone else, why not have 5 Judges, get 2 Regular clubbers, fans, something.

Anyway, Just a suggestion, and please keep me posted about the NY competition, because I know atleast 15 people who will enter in a second.

Thanks. :D

Guest saleen351

would you STFU already.......... next time you come over, i'm having TheHOG bite your ass........

No deepdish?

WEAK!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

would you STFU already.......... next time you come over, i'm having TheHOG bite your ass........

No deepdish?

WEAK!!!!

Listen buddy, I didn't say I wasn't going just yet, its my bday, I wanna be with my friends and family, and all my friends can't get into Space, if they change the rules for mr.Saleen and friends, then we'll all go, lol.

So Fah Q and Fah Q.

P.s. - for the Judges have me and Saleen do it. :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Listen buddy, I didn't say I wasn't going just yet, its my bday, I wanna be with my friends and family, and all my friends can't get into Space, if they change the rules for mr.Saleen and friends, then we'll all go, lol.

So Fah Q and Fah Q.

P.s. - for the Judges have me and Saleen do it. :D

hmmmmm Saleen a judge..:D wtf no Deep Dish. you better be at Spaceee.. Saleen , Pete, and I will act as your security guards. :D