Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 7/7

weyes

like our parents said when we were kids, we should be wary of strangers. innocent until proven guilty is a good way to let people start out, but it's important to remember that that innocent status can change.

(seriously, kids, there be sketchy people out there, some lurking in our sacred halls :no: !)

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by vicman

sketchy people are everywhere, shadygroove in the dc board is a prime example of sketchiness :D

yo, that dude is something else !

And what's up with his daily weather reports in his sig? Are his parents employees of the Weather channel er sumthin :confused::laugh:

But true, there are some weirdo's out there.. Just this past Saturday, i was waiting outside Barnes n Noble for some friends, and I struck up a convo with this dude from Philly. He seemed very comfortable in getting close to me, and i had to overtly show him that i wasn't cool with that :mad3:

watch out there, some people have alternate agenda's :nono:

hmmm... i don't think i ever told you guys about the original "do you speak french?" guy (he was only the first of a few), so i'm gonna treat you to the story of that wacko.

i first met this guy in nyc, on the subway. he asked me if i spoke french :rolleyes::confused: , and then if i liked jazz. i told him it was my stop.

i then ran into him a few weeks later at the museum of modern art (MoMA), where he hit on me again as though he had never seen me before. he asked me if i was from germany :confused: .

a few months later, i was walking down broadway when he started walking alongside me, once again acting as though he had never seen me before. he asked me if i spoke french.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

this guy seriously scared the shit out of me, not just because he asked bizarre questions, but because he was a stalker (three times in different parts of the city within a year), and also because either he didn't realize he was stalking me or was just acting as though he didn't remember me, hoping that i wouldn't realize he was stalking me. but i was really rude to him the last time, and i, fortunately, never saw him again.

Originally posted by weyes

hmmm... i don't think i ever told you guys about the original "do you speak french?" guy (he was only the first of a few), so i'm gonna treat you to the story of that wacko.

i first met this guy in nyc, on the subway. he asked me if i spoke french :rolleyes::confused: , and then if i liked jazz. i told him it was my stop.

i then ran into him a few weeks later at the museum of modern art (MoMA), where he hit on me again as though he had never seen me before. he asked me if i was from germany :confused: .

a few months later, i was walking down broadway when he started walking alongside me, once again acting as though he had never seen me before. he asked me if i spoke french.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

this guy seriously scared the shit out of me, not just because he asked bizarre questions, but because he was a stalker (three times in different parts of the city within a year), and also because either he didn't realize he was stalking me or was just acting as though he didn't remember me, hoping that i wouldn't realize he was stalking me. but i was really rude to him the last time, and i, fortunately, never saw him again.

yeah, i think that guy was mentally disturbed or something. he probably asked those same questions to countless other women, i would imagine.

might have been on drugs or something.