Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some help...

naomi1

Okay for my 31st b-day I would like to get either one of two things... a tattoo on my lower back or a belly ring. I have wanted to get these things done for a very long time but never really had the nerve.

There isn't much thought behind a belly ring, but if I get the tattoo I will need some help on the design. So if anyone has some ideas to offer please let me know.

Just to give you all an idea of what I was thinking about getting...I want a butterfly (I love butterflies) with a tribal effect to it. So if any of you have seen anything like that and may think I might I like it let me know please...

avatar.php?userid=120479&dateline=1025908977

tattoos by Lou in Sobe has the cutest tribal butterfly i have yet to see. it's on their walls.

it's not too big, if you put it on the small of your back it'll fit just right, depending on how thin you are.

painwise, it's not that bad, just that the closer it gets to your butt the more sting you feel. but the pain is all in your head... once you see that there really isn't any pain involved, you want more and more of them. :tongue: hopefully i'll get my second for my birthday.:D

:eek::cool:

Wow!!! I love it!

Man, if you don't mind how much did a tattoo like that cost.

I can just imagine my butterfly yellow and red or maybe blue and red.... I really need to get out there and see what they have..

Originally posted by raverdoll

on 17th between washington and collins... closer to collins than washington...

the guy who did mine is Brett... he does awesome work!

here's a pic of mineattachment.php?s=&postid=516792

LISSETE I CANT SEE IT ... A LITTLE LOWER PLEASE :D :D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: ...see what u started mimi, busca pleito!!!!:tongue:

mrmatas, don't worry about it... we all know that this is done in fun no harm... :laugh: But honestly, I didn't know that it was so easy to bring out the dog out of most of you. ;)saeek.gif

NAOMBOMB !! YA KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A GREAT TATTOO?? I WAS GONNA GET IT BUT NEVER DID ?? YOU SHOULD GET A TATTOO ON YOUR BUTT , OF A BUTT WITH A BUTT TATTOO ON IT :D :D

AND JESS !! STOP TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE:D :D SNITCH

Originally posted by koky

NAOMBOMB !! YA KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A GREAT TATTOO?? I WAS GONNA GET IT BUT NEVER DID ?? YOU SHOULD GET A TATTOO ON YOUR BUTT , OF A BUTT WITH A BUTT TATTOO ON IT :D :D

AND JESS !! STOP TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE:D :D SNITCH

First of all what are you trying to say Koky??? If anything I think we all can agree I don't need to add anymore to what I have. So be nice. I haven't said anything evil :tongue: We are suppose to be cool. ;)