Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday, Oh Monday, why does thou exist?

Blahh.. the thing is.. that if Mondays didn't exist and it just skipped to Tuesday.. everyone would be bitching about Tuesday.. LOL.. :laugh: :laugh: Blahh.. ehh.. everyone.. just have a few Coronas or so to calm you down.. that's what I did today.. work is chillin' now.. ;):beer::)

Take a few deep breaths...

Listen to some good music (I'm listening to Eric Cintron's demo)...

Take a few more deep breaths...

(keep up the breathing thing or you'll die).

Relax...

Every day is worth making the most of. :)

Originally posted by codica3

Blahh.. the thing is.. that if Mondays didn't exist and it just skipped to Tuesday.. everyone would be bitching about Tuesday.. LOL.. :laugh: :laugh: Blahh.. ehh.. everyone.. just have a few Coronas or so to calm you down.. that's what I did today.. work is chillin' now.. ;):beer::)

I agree.

the only thing will help me get thru today is thinking back at the long weekend

:beer:

i appreciate all the encouraging replies (even Marci's lil dinger w/ the dukes :tongue:-), but There's no way around it, Monday's just suck !

Maybe if we all come up with a proposal whereby we agree to stay in later one hour for each day of the week, and just skip monday (thereby making it a 4-day week), thing's will be better.

It's just like hoke posted last night: u get that feeling sunday night of impending doom, and when the alarm clock buzzes (yes, it buzzes) 6am in the morning(not including the heat), i just feel :blah:

Oh and also like this 'lil dude -> :jar:

::will someone get papa smurf some napkins?:: :drool:

Originally posted by kingartur

I agree.

the only thing will help me get thru today is thinking back at the long weekend

:beer:

LOL.. only thing to get me thru today is knowing what I have home in my fridge for when I get home. :beer:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Maybe if we all come up with a proposal whereby we agree to stay in later one hour for each day of the week, and just skip monday (thereby making it a 4-day week), thing's will be better.

my company has that for summer hours. you work an extra hour for 9 days and then get every other Friday/Monday off.

Originally posted by rdancer

Glad the week starts on SUNDAY the slowest most boring day ! :idea:

True.. but I like Sunday.. it's like my relax/recover day.. good ole Sunday..

I can't believe I actually used to work all day Sunday.. however did I do it??

Well, the day is almost through, and you know what... It wasn't as bad as i thought it was.

the 1st 3 hours were :drool: But 3 shots of espresso and some hearty food got me at least somewhat conscious now (i can count to 20 :)-)

Thanks for all your advice, and I'll see ya tuesday ;)