Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 4 @ Bongo's

wallflour

Did anyone go to the 93.1 party on July 4?

I don't see see any reviews.

I thought it was fun, especially for free... well, before parking (hmm... I must be from NYC :) ) and over-priced water

I'll give my out-of-towner review of this and other places when I have the chance.

I was thinking about bringing my CP t-shirt, but wearing something with "I (heart) NY" in Miami didn't seem quite right.

Originally posted by meng

I went to see BT spin but that line was ridiculously long so we went to a buddy's house and drank...and the kids in line were 15-18 years old.....

Most of those kids were probably turned away, as the door people said it was 18+ (now why didn't the flyer or the radio ad say that?)

Funny cuz I saw some parents bringing really young kids there

BT came on at 3 am... if only you had known :)

Too bad I had to leave when he started

BT came on at 3 am... if only you had known

ño de pinga, acere....

and I showed up there at 9PM when everyone was trying to get in......fuck it...I heard BT is not nearly as good spinning as he is performing live.... but I still would have liked to have checked him out though.....

Meng... aren't you from Argentina????

I was born in Miami......my mom is from Argentina, but my dad is Cuban and I was raised Cuban-ly....When I come back to Miami from Argentina, "boludo" and "che" are stuck in my vocabulary until my Dad gets me out of the habit by screaming to me in Cuban phrases such as, "Que pinga le pasa al comemierda este?!".....

now back to the thread.....

I was born in Miami......my mom is from Argentina, but my dad is Cuban and I was raised Cuban-ly....When I come back to Miami from Argentina, "boludo" and "che" are stuck in my vocabulary until my Dad gets me out of the habit by screaming to me in Cuban phrases such as, "Que pinga le pasa al comemierda este?!".....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol. :laugh:

che la concha de tu hermana !! vos sos argentino y punto !! que te pasa boludo ?? ah las minas les gusta como hablamos loco !! deci que sos argentino y habla como argentino y te las levantas a todas !! usa el coco pelotudo !!:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by saleen351

who was the guest suprise perfomer?

I believe it was Iio - one guy on keyboards and the female singer

They did 3-4 songs before doing "Rapture", both original and remix (not Riva [which was played a jillion times on 93.1 over the weekend], not Armin van Buuren, not Deep Dish, but what sounded like Creamer + Stephane K)

che la concha de tu hermana !! vos sos argentino y punto !! que te pasa boludo ?? ah las minas les gusta como hablamos loco !! deci que sos argentino y habla como argentino y te las levantas a todas !! usa el coco pelotudo !!

tenes razon, huevon...deja de hincharme tanto las pelotas! :D

as far as IIO....did they perform after or before BT?

tenes razon, huevon...deja de hincharme tanto las pelotas! :D

as far as IIO....did they perform after or before BT?

Before... as the last live act, they were on before Marc et Claude, who was followed by Bill Hamel then BT.

I believe BT was the closer for the night.