Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar Cops outside djais/bar A

You will lose in Belmar Court. The judge is an asshole who has no mercy on summer rentals and the crowd it brings in. How do you think the town makes its money for the year? Its a lose lose situation in Belmar and if you create havoc in court, do not let them know where your summer rental is or they will be back for you!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, they figure we would all rather pay the fine then waste time showing up to fight it, they bank on that. The fines are strategically priced to match about a day's pay and the price to the trip. Fight it on principle, same thing with the noise violation. I believe there has to be a complaint or some kind of documentation on that. I remember years ago two chicks in our belmar house got a violation for arguing, no music or anything, they were just having an arguement. The cops are just pissed that they have to ride those bikes all day and night like dorks, because from the car they normally cant pick up all the subterfuge and noise that is going on. With the bikes, they can be sneaky sons of bitches. Fight it, you'll be surprised how far you get if you are well dressed and your argument is articulate and well thought out. I beat a DWI and open container in N. C. , got the whole thing dismissed. They were banking on me getting an attorney, one that is probably friends with the D.A. , going for plea bargain or something, but after blowing 0.0 twice on the breathlyzer I knew I was gonna fight. The satisfaction was well worth the trip. I'm waiting for a shore cop to harass me in a club or anywhere else this summer, cause I'm gonna ruin their day or night, whatever the case may be. Read up, know your rights, these guys are boyscouts, most of them don't understand the laws they are supposed to enforce, and the rights that they step on.

Originally posted by thepulse

The thing is, they figure we would all rather pay the fine then waste time showing up to fight it, they bank on that. The fines are strategically priced to match about a day's pay and the price to the trip. Fight it on principle, same thing with the noise violation. I believe there has to be a complaint or some kind of documentation on that. I remember years ago two chicks in our belmar house got a violation for arguing, no music or anything, they were just having an arguement. The cops are just pissed that they have to ride those bikes all day and night like dorks, because from the car they normally cant pick up all the subterfuge and noise that is going on. With the bikes, they can be sneaky sons of bitches. Fight it, you'll be surprised how far you get if you are well dressed and your argument is articulate and well thought out. I beat a DWI and open container in N. C. , got the whole thing dismissed. They were banking on me getting an attorney, one that is probably friends with the D.A. , going for plea bargain or something, but after blowing 0.0 twice on the breathlyzer I knew I was gonna fight. The satisfaction was well worth the trip. I'm waiting for a shore cop to harass me in a club or anywhere else this summer, cause I'm gonna ruin their day or night, whatever the case may be. Read up, know your rights, these guys are boyscouts, most of them don't understand the laws they are supposed to enforce, and the rights that they step on.

I'll role down there in an Armani suite and believe me I'll use words that some of these fools can't spell. I'm just ticked that this can happen in the first place. It has been the topic of conversation for everyone on my block it's sooo bad it's become a big joke. My only problem is I don't think I'll be able to keep a straight face when talking about throwing a napkin. But otherwise your right I didn't do anything wrong. what if it was a ball is that illegal. As I was picking it up this guy said it wasn't quick enough. Although I'm not going to get angry, I probably had about a foot on the guy and 100 pounds, but I'm going to fight this one with my mind. thanks for the support.