Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday Night

I know we all feel like we are in a Ditch Today but ...I want to invite everyone out....Email me or reply back and ill Comp u all..

This is an all new Party In the Lounge...Lots of Good DJ's coming threw. All Tribal, Dance, Progressive/House Music...

THURSDAY JULY 11th

PLATINUM NIGHTCLUB

PRESENTS, IN THE WAVE LOUNGE

THE WHITE PARTY

wear all white and get specials all night!

Wave Lounge Music By:

DJ Prime *Dave Marino* Tony Tee * DJ Luigi

house, progressive, tribal, vocals

** $50 Moet - $2 Heinekens - 1/2 drinks special all night!! **

SAY "DJ PRIME'S" GUEST LIST

Ladies receive free admission until 11pm (must wear all white)

on DJ PRIME'S guest list.

Say "DJ PRIME'S" guest list for reduced admission for all!!

www.DJPRIME.COM

Platinum Nightclub

13 Patterson St., New Brunswick - New Jersey

732-937-6113

Hehehe. I'll definitely be there. It's my sister's boyfriend's birthday that night. Will both rooms be open? Will the house music be over at the bigger room or the lounge area??? What's the dress code? Is it acceptable to wear sneakers?

dress code is just no baggies or athletic gear...

THe wave lounge (The 1st Room) is the HOUSE, TRIBAL and PROGRESSIVE ROOM...THe hip hop is in the other ROOM...

Totally Differnet Vibe in the Wave Lounge...

If your Not on any list...Say DJ Prime @ the Door for reduced Admission for you and your guests...

future events to come with other guest dj's....

If ur not into Hip Hop you dont have to listen to it...It is in another room totally....

just like abyss....but on one level...best of both worlds...

last time i was at platinum like 2 months ago it BLEW.....crowd was horrible and the lighting was even worse...but i luv progressive house and tribal, and since it is only a few secs away, maybe me and my girls will give it a try.....its only open till 2, right?:party:

~Lauren

Prime........ Good to see you are still alive!!!! Good luck in that room, it is tough. Shoot me an email... I have a few parties coming up that I am spinning at...Exit this Friday and Centro Fly next Thursday, you should come down for a drink.... I will try to make it out to see you but Thrs will be tough, let me know of any upcoming events..... be good ....JM

Originally posted by djprime

dress code is just no baggies or athletic gear...

THe wave lounge (The 1st Room) is the HOUSE, TRIBAL and PROGRESSIVE ROOM...THe hip hop is in the other ROOM...

Totally Differnet Vibe in the Wave Lounge...

If your Not on any list...Say DJ Prime @ the Door for reduced Admission for you and your guests...

future events to come with other guest dj's....

If ur not into Hip Hop you dont have to listen to it...It is in another room totally....

just like abyss....but on one level...best of both worlds...

Say hi to Claire, a bartender there. Long blond culry hair. Tell her Perns2002 sent you over. She will take care of you. If she doesn't i'll beat her down...................

Originally posted by john_michael0494

Prime........ Good to see you are still alive!!!! Good luck in that room, it is tough. Shoot me an email... I have a few parties coming up that I am spinning at...Exit this Friday and Centro Fly next Thursday, you should come down for a drink.... I will try to make it out to see you but Thrs will be tough, let me know of any upcoming events..... be good ....JM

My friend usually spins in that room and he gets the crowd going for a summer non-packe dnight. When Eddie Baez spun there his room eas empty and the wave room was slammin'

I guess it all depends................................

yea its a tuff room, the vibe that was there was not the correct vibe for that club or the room...Hope fully the sounds of the dj's that i am bringing in and the correct promotions will help...

It is a one night Party for me & my crew...SO please come out and have a fun time....

Lots of good music...Lots of acapella's and shots getting dropped.

thanks u all....

ps , klubberchik49 yes that CD you picked up is mine which one did u get? the vocal one or the Hard one?