Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anybody know...

Yeah mine goes off every 10 too.. but it might have something to do with some sort of biological thing with timing and the amount of minutes it takes to actually fall back asleep or some shit like that.. who knows..

Originally posted by hotcheme

well today i was good and only snoozed for 45 minutes but usually it is more like 1 1/2 hours. i like to sleep.:zzz:

A woman after my own heart! My clock is set 18 minutes ahead of time... yet I still wake up an hour too late. :zzz2:

Originally posted by tastyt

A woman after my own heart! My clock is set 18 minutes ahead of time... yet I still wake up an hour too late. :zzz2:

the funny thing is that monday is the only day i ever get to work early. i guess my sleeping habits get so retarded over the weekend that my body thinks i need to be on time or something.

Originally posted by hotcheme

the funny thing is that monday is the only day i ever get to work early. i guess my sleeping habits get so retarded over the weekend that my body thinks i need to be on time or something.

Yeah, I'm usually not that tired on Mondays (today however is an exception). I think I'm running mostly on adrenaline or something. When tuesday rolls around, the lack of sleep starts to catch up with me.

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

My alarm goes off every 7 minutes, damn thing screwin me over... so I manually snooze for half hours at a time... wake up at 6, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, then finally roll outta bed around 7:45... damn I hate waking up

nice meeting you last week.

at least you don't have to be in the office at 7:30. my co-workers started laughing at me when i said i was going to start coming in early (so i an leave early) because it is commonly known around here that i am not a morning person.