Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club/Tempts on Sunday

Definitely the best night of the summer for me thus far. Got to Surf Club around 6, and it was already slammin. Security in there is about as tight as an International Airport, but that did not bother me. I always have such a great time there, and yesterday was no exception. Kirk Lopez was great, but I did not stay for Mike Mac, any reviews on how he did?

I went to Tempts around 11 and do not think I left the dance floor all night. I thought Denny did a great job. It was nice to hear Just Wont Do:D and all the vocals. I had a great time and will definitely be returning on Sundays in the future.

Originally posted by cgm

It was nice to hear Just Wont Do:D

I know right!!!! I was so excited when I heard the first hint of it!!! :D We got to surf for Kirk's last shiny disco ball finale and then heard Mike Mac for a while- I personally don't like that hard style but I will agree with everyone that he is an excellent DJ and spins very very well. A lot of you were in heaven, although for me I couldn't really get into it :D