Clubplanet Nightlife Community

washing machines...

anyone here repair them? or know anything about them???

heres the problem...

when i go to do my laundry... the water fills up everything seems good to go... then once the agitator kicks in it makes a ticking sound in rythym with the agitation of the water/laundry... then when it reaches spin cycle the ticks get faster in sync with the spinning... the faster the spin the faster the ticking... anyone know what this could be???

10Q bebe... Ill look... as for the paperwork... shit the machine is so old the "paperwork" was chisled into a tablet... this thing is like the first machine ever... maybe now the whirlpool man can get off his bored ass and get over here... (btw how much do new machines go for nowadays???)

Originally posted by dgmodel

10Q bebe... Ill look... as for the paperwork... shit the machine is so old the "paperwork" was chisled into a tablet... this thing is like the first machine ever... maybe now the whirlpool man can get off his bored ass and get over here... (btw how much do new machines go for nowadays???)

:laugh: :laugh: , that old huh?

As for new machines...a few of hundred i believe:confused: not quite sure

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Just go to the laundromat....Its like $1.25 a load plus there's always some good lookin ladies there......Trust me.....;)

cheaper to buy a washing machine in the long run....as for the ladies...um...maybe he can order them with it :idea:

maybe if and when i get a new machine... we can throw a lil shindig... yall cum over... ladies in their nighties... me in my boxer briefs... oh dip! oh yeah! have a suds and buds... bam!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

well i took the fucker apart... and broke it more... it is totally dead now... super! great!

O no ...not good, call someone maybe theres still hope :) If not , then i guess you have to buy a new one

just got back from Home Depot... mofo's want like $500+ for a machine... theyre crazy... im going to steal one from the laundry mat or something... wtf... i cant believe this shit... grrrr! very angry!

shop around see what other places say:tongue: