Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best song out there right now?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by esco

ITs after 4th of July now, Is the so called "song of the summer" here yet? If so, whats your pick?

well its a hard call..... the bvm mix of shiny disco balls is much better then the cho cho romero mix but its still not worthy of my highbrow taste. LOL, so instead of putting up a "summer anthem" I'll put up my fav.......

marco bailey - caprioska (orignal mix).mp3

temps or merge ain't ready for tracks like this.......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

Is riggers ready?

dude you know what, i love your wacked out humor, we must do shots when i'm home.....

but Klee's is ready so check the juke box, there,, I think its G9 track 1...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

There is a track that Dennyy played about 215-220 Sunday night and I loved it. Denny said it will be the track of the summer and I agree with him 100%. Too bad I was too mangled to remeber the name of the song when he told me.

Maybe the new Hex? Deborah Cox - Mr.Lonely

hex's - d. cox - mr. lonely...i think thats the name. i wasnt at temps this weekend, i went to merge. but i know denny just got the new hex. so thats probably it.

also, desrocks wildside - dont you come back - forget the actual name, i got it labeled as just wildside. its pretty hot.

shiny disco balls - probably the anthem of the summer. awesome track, but not my #1 choice - im still undecided right now.

unfortunately, there isnt any crazy retarded vocals or anthems that really stand out. music is changing right in front of our eyes, so people are torn between styles right now. there actually may not be a well defined summer anthem this year. it may be torn between a few different songs. unfortunately, lasgo dropped her song 8 months early. if she had waited till may, something would have taken the cake on the song of the summer....no doubt about it.

Originally posted by esco

ITs after 4th of July now, Is the so called "song of the summer" here yet? If so, whats your pick?

Blame, Sono & Renia EPIC GREAT SONG havent heard it down the shore though. . .:(

but the summer song will prob be something corny like :puke: shiny disco balls

Originally posted by laurie619

Blame, Sono & Renia EPIC GREAT SONG havent heard it down the shore though. . .:(

but the summer song will prob be something corny like :puke: shiny disco balls

Why is it corny? Because it is played out? Just because a song is played allot doesn't make it corny

Why is it corny? Because it is played out? Just because a song is played allot doesn't make it corny

I JUST DONT LIKE IT. . .cant really feel the beat. . so its CORNY to me!!! Its going to be played out if they keep playing it the way that they are. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

I JUST DONT LIKE IT. . .cant really feel the beat. . so its CORNY to me!!! Its going to be played out if they keep playing it the way that they are. . .

Wow i really feel it. But im sick of it already, But it was great the first few time. 2eachhisown:D

Wow i really feel it. But im sick of it already, But it was great the first few time. 2eachhisown:D

Yeah I hear ya. . . Love At First Sight, The Need To Be Naked, & Follow Me (Remixes) might have a chance if THE DJ's PLAY UP TO PAR!!!:D