Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 7/8

weyes

here's what i find to be a good stress-reliever when things seem really hectic: don't look at the clock. it keeps me from rushing things and worrying about being late, and justs lets me focus on doing things at the pace that feels right for me. it also helps me do what feels most essential.

tune in tomorrow.

nope, doesn't work, I've got a wrist-watch. :D

I can't help but watch the clock, it's like an addiction, especially when I'm at work. However, it is true that if you're doing something you enjoy, the time just flies by.

its also weird that sometimes when your in a time crunch you tend to do some of your best work. i recall that happening a few times in school. paper due the next day, stay up all night writting it, and i got some of my best stuff down on paper..although i didnt realle enjoy it at the time, but sometimnes you just cant do anything about it.

Originally posted by joeygk

nope, doesn't work, I've got a wrist-watch. :D

I can't help but watch the clock, it's like an addiction, especially when I'm at work. However, it is true that if you're doing something you enjoy, the time just flies by.

You love your Ferrari's, don't ya ;)

But i need this advice fully. I look at life in such a "better do this now or i never will" way, like i have limited time or something.

But like joegk said, i have a wristwatch, and would prolly be lost without it :worry:

in some instances i do believe its essential to "haul ass" while other call for a more calm approach to things.

a good example are "quickies." a few here and there are fine, i believe, but sometimes you just want to take your time and not be looking at your wrist watch trying to see if its time for Monday Night Football yet. :D

Originally posted by vicman

a good example are "quickies." a few here and there are fine, i believe, but sometimes you just want to take your time and not be looking at your wrist watch trying to see if its time for Monday Night Football yet. :D

:no:

quickies suck.

;):D