Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes a world class dj?

I had a human traffic like vision last saturday while in sona montreal on too many stacker 2's and no sleep .I realized what makes a dj ,Check it out you enter the club and everyones on a different level you have the people rollin ,people trippin,people who dont know shit about music, wannabe djs who trainspot every record ,people who are in a k hole and havent moved in an hour ,pissed off people,people who had alchohol poisoning earlier in the day and got dragged to after hours by fucked up friends and are thinking I am too old for this shit (my case on this night).So eveyone is just listening to the music and some sick fucking dj starts playing and all of a sudden everyone suddenly no matter what mood you were in how fucked up you are starts dancing like it was the first time you ever heard music everyone has a smile from ear to ear and in thier heads are all thinking what fucking planet am i on!So thats it when you can bring everyone in the place on the same level then my friend you are a dj until then you a just a guy playing records . This post was inspired by Chris Fortier live at sona friday june 28th .

Peace!