Work Sucksss!!!

:nopity:

You could always jump out the window.

I cant even do that at my job...

damn presidental snipers would blast me soon as I

opened the window....damn this wall st. bs. :rofl:

:flame:

Originally posted by sweetie029

WORK REALLY SUCKS!! IM SO BORED I WANT TO CRYYYYY :( ANYWAY...IS THERE ANYTHING GOOD GOING ON ANYWHERE THIS WEEKEND ?????

:punch:

Thats funny .... on my way into work this morning, I was thinking, "Sh*t!, I have no hydroxycut w/me .... I am gonna need some help and coffee ain't gonna cut it!!" Oh well, I am still exhausted from the weekend. I have been trying to catch up ever since and work is just too slow!! It definitely doesn't help the cause!!

:blank::laugh::blank:

ON THE TRAIN THIS MORNING I WAS QUITE AMUSED....THIS WOMAN SITTING NEXT TO ME HAD ON HER WALKMAN LISTENING TO BB KING SINGING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS...THEN SOME1 WAS READING AN AVON CATALOGUE & SHE STARTED BABBLING ABOUT HOW HER FRIEND ORDERS STUFF FROM AVON AS STOCKING STUFFERS 4 CHRISTMAS B/C SHE LIKES THE WAY THE LOTIONS SMELL....SHE WAS DEFINETALLY A CHARACTER

:what:

ON THE TRAIN THIS MORNING I WAS QUITE AMUSED....THIS WOMAN SITTING NEXT TO ME HAD ON HER WALKMAN LISTENING TO BB KING SINGING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS...THEN SOME1 WAS READING AN AVON CATALOGUE & SHE STARTED BABBLING ABOUT HOW HER FRIEND ORDERS STUFF FROM AVON AS STOCKING STUFFERS 4 CHRISTMAS B/C SHE LIKES THE WAY THE LOTIONS SMELL....SHE WAS DEFINETALLY A CHARACTER

A girl fell asleep on my shoulder on the subway this morning.

Originally posted by hoke

A girl fell asleep on my shoulder on the subway this morning.

Did you let her sleep like that or did you wake her up???? Why I am asking this ... I don't know ....

See how much fun I am having at work!!

Originally posted by snd777

Did you let her sleep like that or did you wake her up???? Why I am asking this ... I don't know ....

See how much fun I am having at work!!

I let her sleep... she was cute, so why not? :tongue:

please stop typing in all caps

but yes, ppl like that amuse me too.

Originally posted by snd777

So if she wasn't cute, would you still let her sleep???

:rolleyes:

Nope. I'd push her off me, slap her upside the head, and throw her on the third rail at the next stop!

:rolleyes:

(I don't think you're taking me seriously enough... I must be losing my touch.)

Ughh.. I just found out that not only will I be working with Liberty Mutual cases (which is what I do now).. I will be working with GE cases now too cause the girl who does them now is leaving for law school at the end of the month..

P.S. hoke -- remind me NOT to fall asleep on you. I would like to spare myself the agony of being tossed onto the railway.