Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shore Club Lighting...

Anyone else think that most shore clubs could use some major HELP in the lighting department?

I was in Tempts, Merge and XS this past weekend and all are really lackluster if you ask me. Now granted, it could be the operators working them...they call can't be Steve Revlon, Mitch Amtrack or Junior's old guy Mike...but if not, really not impressive. Now I know this is NJ and not NYC, but these clubs haven't just opened this week. Might be nice to see some new money invested to help enhance the experience.

Tempts lights are just quite boring. XS is dark, but OK. Merge is good with the exception of those spotlights that make it like it's sunlight or something (not good).

Anyone else?

addaboy

Thats strange all the people on this board only say how hot you are? You must just being modest.....You want to see ugly, you should see me when I come to work on Monday morning....I go from 26 yrs old on friday nite to a hard looking 50 yr old on monday..its real scary.:(

Originally posted by jp18

Thats strange all the people on this board only say how hot you are? You must just being modest.....You want to see ugly, you should see me when I come to work on Monday morning....I go from 26 yrs old on friday nite to a hard looking 50 yr old on monday..its real scary.:(

:laugh: I walk like Im 50 look like Im 40 and talk like I have down.

The talking part actual starts and hour into the night.

Originally posted by stardo

:laugh: I walk like Im 50 look like Im 40 and talk like I have down.

The talking part actual starts and hour into the night.

Thats funny shit!

This pretty much looks like me during a good nite :shake:

Thats funny shit!

This pretty much looks like me during a good nite :shake:

I get really shakey when I first wake up and try to drag myself into the shower. That is the worst feeling. Feels like your bod is shutting down.

Its all worth it. Except for the talking part. Man you got to hear me try to get a sentance out when Im drunk.:eek:

My friends tell me they wish I wouldnt speak when I am drunk...Something about no inner monolog??? I cant help it, why hide my thoughts, ok maybe i should wisper them....Thank god i usually blackout and dont remember half the shit I say or the people that I say them too confused:

As far the the body shutting down, since my out of body experience on wed (blacked out real bad)..Today was the first day my hands werent still shaking.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

She is being very modest. She is a hottie.

:D :D :D

That sounds like group consesus...:D

Its the girls that describe themselves as being beautiful and slammin that and I quote "Look like Janet Jackson, more like freddy Jackson"

Got to love Friday, hilarious flick.

Guest saleen351

LOL. Still riding his dick. ;)

when he plays arc in a few months and you go, you'll understand... until then you are just behind the times....:D

back to cali MP MIXX:eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

when he plays arc in a few months and you go, you'll understand... until then you are just behind the times....:D

I've seen him a couple of years ago when he was at Twilo and he was good. I am not behind the times. I am a big fan of the city and the international DJs, but not in the summer. Its way too hot in the summer.

I've seen him a couple of years ago when he was at Twilo and he was good. I am not behind the times. I am a big fan of the city and the international DJs, but not in the summer. Its way too hot in the summer.

I hear that about the heat in the summer....Bartenders give me a shot accompanied by a handful of napkins to wipe me down (embarrasing)....I cant survive too many nites in the city in this heat...:D

My friends tell me they wish I wouldnt speak when I am drunk...Something about no inner monolog??? I cant help it, why hide my thoughts, ok maybe i should wisper them....Thank god i usually blackout and dont remember half the shit I say or the people that I say them too confused:

As far the the body shutting down, since my out of body experience on wed (blacked out real bad)..Today was the first day my hands werent still shaking.

Oh your out of body experience!!!!That is insane.

Sounds like you are making it a summer to not remember. tee hee

Oh your out of body experience!!!!That is insane.

Sounds like you are making it a summer to not remember. tee hee

I think its just one of those things, like a defense mechanism....My mind knows I am about to get stupid, so it takes off and lets the body handle the rest....That way I cant feel bad about myself the next day.:D

I think its just one of those things, like a defense mechanism....My mind knows I am about to get stupid, so it takes off and lets the body handle the rest....That way I cant feel bad about myself the next day.:D

that's the best description of being wasted i have ever heard.....my problem is that my mouth gets waaaay ahead of my mind, so i say things i dont necessarily mean. crazy things.....crazy crazy things that get me in trouble every weekend. i dont like myself when i'm drunk.....

Originally posted by pipdaddy

that's the best description of being wasted i have ever heard.....my problem is that my mouth gets waaaay ahead of my mind, so i say things i dont necessarily mean. crazy things.....crazy crazy things that get me in trouble every weekend. i dont like myself when i'm drunk.....

Alcohol gets me everytime...

I can be an ass to my friends when I'm drunk, but to strangers I am everyones best friend(its like I am running for Mayor)....I wind up leaving my friends and talking to complete strangers then they see me another nite and are like whats up and I just sit there like do I know you???

It pays off though, its like networking...They might be able to help out or vice-versa on any given nite.:D

Hey bri whats the secret to getting you to say more than 5 words to me when I see you out?;)

Find me sober. ;) I actual think I said 9 words to you at Temps. It was " I remeber you. You are Stardo. How are you?" I was a little pissed at Temps when I saw you cause some idiot spilled two shots on me right before I was over by you. At Surf, I was drunk. Plus I'm always shy.

Find me sober. ;) I actual think I said 9 words to you at Temps. It was " I remeber you. You are Stardo. How are you?" I was a little pissed at Temps when I saw you cause some idiot spilled two shots on me right before I was over by you. At Surf, I was drunk. Plus I'm always shy.

Well since you dont talk much. We are just going to have to dance darling. I dont talk so good myself;)