Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 19@riverstreet(ladies Night)

On July 19th Riverstreet has a totally "NEW" promotions team. Ladies free until 12am, $3 Martini's all night long. The Warriors will all be there in there VIP section, and anyone else that wants to join us is welcome, just let Joey C-Jake A-or VIP-TECH know that you are from clubplanet and leave the rest up to us. I am sure that friday night's in Hoboken will never be the same.

Music by Dj-Joe Giorgio...Hope to see everyone there... :dj::beer::party:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeyslicks

On July 19th Riverstreet has a totally "NEW" promotions team. Ladies free until 12am, $3 Martini's all night long. The Warriors will all be there in there VIP section, and anyone else that wants to join us is welcome, just let Joey C-Jake A-or VIP-TECH know that you are from clubplanet and leave the rest up to us. I am sure that friday night's in Hoboken will never be the same.

THAT PLACE IS GONNA BE PHAT AS HELL ONCE YOU GUYS GET UP IN THERE!

BEST OF LUCK TO YA! COUNT ME AND MY CREW IN!!!!!!!!

Joeyslicks eh? Joey freekin slicks eh? How the freek you doing joey freekin slicks? no...I said how YOU doin?

I live in Hoboken and wish someone would do something with River Street already...I used to go last year when slyonspromos promoted for it on Thursdays and I used to go a few months ago when Kosta was there..it picked up for a while and I had fun.... but it always ended up dying...especially on Fridays where there is really lack of a crowd.

Good luck and get rid of DJ Al!

:)

Originally posted by stiffler

THAT PLACE IS GONNA BE PHAT AS HELL ONCE YOU GUYS GET UP IN THERE!

BEST OF LUCK TO YA! COUNT ME AND MY CREW IN!!!!!!!!

You know how it is... I really belive that we are going to turn this place around. Everyone that I know is going to be there...and more ...plus the whole back bar at temps....and lets not forget other sections of the place. stiffler I got all my peeps from Staten Island coming..and...from CT...later Bro...

Originally posted by clubangel

I live in Hoboken and wish someone would do something with River Street already...I used to go last year when slyonspromos promoted for it on Thursdays and I used to go a few months ago when Kosta was there..it picked up for a while and I had fun.... but it always ended up dying...especially on Fridays where there is really lack of a crowd.

Good luck and get rid of DJ Al!

:)

Hey trust me we will be the ones to start this place up...and make it as good as it should be...it is in an awesome location..sick sound system just remodeled...and a new Dj-Joe Giorgio, he is really one of the next up coming Dj's I promise that...I love temps music and he reminds me of the way Denny plays...hope to see you there

Next Friday is definitely going to be exciting. It's about time that Riverstreet brings a strong party with a great atmosphere. This is something that we are determined to make work throughout the summer and to carry into the fall/winter (when it will only get better). Again, any cp'ers who will be coming let us know and you will be taken care of.

Count me in!!! I will be there with some of my hotties. I wish you guys the best.

Can't wait to hang with the old crew. It is going to be one hell of a night! The crowd should be a great one-----Best of luck!

See you guy's this weekend at SC or on the 19th.

governor

Originally posted by dollphin99

Count me in!!! I will be there with some of my hotties. I wish you guys the best.

Can't wait to hang with the old crew. It is going to be one hell of a night! The crowd should be a great one-----Best of luck!

See you guy's this weekend at SC or on the 19th.

governor

YEAH YEAH YEAH

YOU'RE ALL TALK, WHEN I SEE IT I'LL BELIEVE IT, HOPE TO SEE YA OUT SOON, IT'S BEEN LONG ENOUGH.

I hope you guys turn river street around....The last time I was there was a BAD time, and I hardly ever go out and say I didnt have fun...There was no Energy and the people that were there either looked like they just stepped off the yellow bus or just left a weight watchers meeting....:(

You guys seem like you know how to party, so I faith.:D

I'LL BE THERE, SO YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA BE THE BOMB! JOE GIO IF YOUR FINGERS GET TIERD, I'LL GIVE YA A TOMMY TEMPTS FUGAZE EXCLUSIVE. WE'LL ALL MAKE IT TEMPTS NORTH

Originally posted by tommytempts

YEAH YEAH YEAH

YOU'RE ALL TALK, WHEN I SEE IT I'LL BELIEVE IT, HOPE TO SEE YA OUT SOON, IT'S BEEN LONG ENOUGH.

Will you be at Surf Club this weekend???

I had just confirm with my friend Dave that he will take me down. He is good friends with Kirk Lopez, and it's wife's b-day on Sunday, so I will be hitching a ride with them. It's definite!

If you are not going....will I see you at Riverstreets?

Jenny- I know I will be seeing you on Sunday. RIGHT

Well to say the least, I will be there with my crew from home and Ill try to get 50 of my sorority sisters from school to come and have the BOMB time. I can only imagine what this is going to do to Hoboken. All I have to say is WARRIOR INVASION.:D :D

That town will never be the same!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck

I had just confirm with my friend Dave that he will take me down. He is good friends with Kirk Lopez, and it's wife's b-day on Sunday, so I will be hitching a ride with them. It's definite!

I guess you don't care about me.:(

Originally posted by djdanfury

This Definitely sounds like a party to check out....

Can someone describe Joe Giorgio's style?

Piro and Neena are you going to this?

We'll be there. I'll call you before the 19th.

EVEN THOUGH MY NAME IS TOMMYTEMPTS, I WILL BE AT SURF CLUB SUNDAY, WHICH MEANS I'LL BE DRAGGIN YOU TO TEMPTS SUNDAY NIGHT........ I'LL SEE YA THERE

Originally posted by jp18

I hope you guys turn river street around....The last time I was there was a BAD time, and I hardly ever go out and say I didnt have fun...There was no Energy and the people that were there either looked like they just stepped off the yellow bus or just left a weight watchers meeting....:(

You guys seem like you know how to party, so I faith.:D

Thanks for believing, I am sure that the energy in the place will be that of no other especially in hoboken. What we are trying to do is to totally turn riverstreet into a complete mad house..:blown: ...and to also leave a mark in hobeken so that it can finally be the place it should be....hope to see you there..