Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 19@riverstreet(ladies Night)

Originally posted by joeyslicks

You know how it is... I really belive that we are going to turn this place around. Everyone that I know is going to be there...and more ...plus the whole back bar at temps....and lets not forget other sections of the place. stiffler I got all my peeps from Staten Island coming..and...from CT...later Bro...

NEW FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I hear this party is going to be sick.

So count Stardo in and about WITH OUT A LIE

10-15 of my old freak nasty girlfriends from high school

that I will be be there with.

Any CPer's that can locate us there that night gets

a body shot off my very friendly girlfriends!!!!

Hope to see everyone out on this night!!!

Do I even need to do ROLL CALL for this.

Phone has been ringing of the hook for this party!

What the hell ROLL CALL everyone

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djdanfury

This Definitely sounds like a party to check out....

Can someone describe Joe Giorgio's style?

Piro and Neena are you going to this?

Joe giorgio's style is that like Denny and Manny...but he has not been in the business as long....but i am sure that he will blow your mind away...or else the warriors would have not hired him....Hope to see you there...

Originally posted by tommytempts

EVEN THOUGH MY NAME IS TOMMYTEMPTS, I WILL BE AT SURF CLUB SUNDAY, WHICH MEANS I'LL BE DRAGGIN YOU TO TEMPTS SUNDAY NIGHT........ I'LL SEE YA THERE

You are going to have to twist my arm on that one FUGAZE!

I bumped into the other fugaze and his girl last Friday. It's so funny how people change.

Originally posted by dollphin99

Will you be at Surf Club this weekend???

I had just confirm with my friend Dave that he will take me down. He is good friends with Kirk Lopez, and it's wife's b-day on Sunday, so I will be hitching a ride with them. It's definite!

If you are not going....will I see you at Riverstreets?

Jenny- I know I will be seeing you on Sunday. RIGHT

OF COURSE !!!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

So he is gonna play Relentless and Lets get Soaking wet?????

I WAS WAITING FOR THE FIRST NEGATIVE POST

NO RELENTLESS KEYS

DEF NO SOAKING WET

PLEASE DON'T BE A HATER

WE JUST WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND PROVIDE A QUALITY

FRI NITE IN HOBOKEN. IT'S THAT SIMPLE

I THINK WHAT JOEY WAS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT DJ-GIORGIO

HAS WORKED IN THE PAST WITH BOTH DENNY AND MANNY AND THERE STYLES ARE SIMILAR.

BY NO MEANS IS THIS DJ A "DENNY" OR "MANNY" CLONE.

BOTTOM LINE, JUST COME DOWN TO THE PARTY AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF, THEN POST YOUR REPLY, THATS ONLY FAIR!

Riverstreet should be a good time, especially if joe is going to be djing. His sets are always good and the crowd that follows is definitely better than the usual hoboken crowd. Everywhere else he has ever been has been really good, so I dont see why this would be any different. If you wanna check it out, I dont think u'll be disappointed

Originally posted by joeyslicks

On July 19th Riverstreet has a totally "NEW" promotions team. Ladies free until 12am, $3 Martini's all night long. The Warriors will all be there in there VIP section, and anyone else that wants to join us is welcome, just let Joey C-Jake A-or VIP-TECH know that you are from clubplanet and leave the rest up to us. I am sure that friday night's in Hoboken will never be the same.

Music by Dj-Joe Giorgio...Hope to see everyone there... :dj::beer::party:

IF ANY C-P-ERS ARE INTERSETED IN THIS PARTY P-M ME WITH YOUR FIRST NAME & LAST INITIAL (and screen name) FOR REDUCED ADMISSION

IF ENOUGH PEOPLE FROM CLUBPLANET SHOW UP WE WILL HAVE

A SPECIAL CP VIP SECTION ROPED OFF FOR YOU GUYS WITH A

FREE BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE COMPLIMENTS OF JOEY SLIKKS!!!

ok all together now.... THANK YOU JOEY SLIKKS!!!!

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE IN ADVANCE FOR SUPPORTING OUR PARTY

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN TO R.S. AND HAD A SHITTY TIME, PLEASE, GIVE US A TRY. WE'VE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS, WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO THROW

A GREAT PARTY!

ONCE AGAIN THANX, WE'LL SEE YOU GUYS ON THE 19TH!!!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

I WAS WAITING FOR THE FIRST NEGATIVE POST

NO RELENTLESS KEYS

DEF NO SOAKING WET

PLEASE DON'T BE A HATER

WE JUST WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND PROVIDE A QUALITY

FRI NITE IN HOBOKEN. IT'S THAT SIMPLE

I THINK WHAT JOEY WAS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT DJ-GIORGIO

HAS WORKED IN THE PAST WITH BOTH DENNY AND MANNY AND THERE STYLES ARE SIMILAR.

BY NO MEANS IS THIS DJ A "DENNY" OR "MANNY" CLONE.

BOTTOM LINE, JUST COME DOWN TO THE PARTY AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF, THEN POST YOUR REPLY, THATS ONLY FAIR!

I'm not hating on your party or your boy.....Just taking a shot at at Denny thats all.....lol

I used to live in Hoboken and went to river street all the time....Good luck with the party....and get rid of DJ AL!!!!!!

Originally posted by neena16

Hi Tommy!!!!

someone has to set them straight...we must forgive stiffler cause I think his memory fails him once in a while...:D;)

what are you kidding me? I was completely sober this past weekend. You must have me confused with someone else.

Oh yeah, remember, it is I who holds up that faulty electric door and not versavisa............:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by theripper

do you really think that riverstreet on a friday is going to compete with sand bar splash fridays. what are you guys smokin' b/c you need to pass that shit and pass it quick. good luck to nothing!

There are enough people out there to make a good party......If you don't think so stay off the thread and rip yourself a new asshole, asshole.

First and foremost...RIPPER, your negative attitude has got to GO!!! DO you even know anything about the people who are promoting it or the dj? Because if you dont then keep your stupid ass fucking comments to yourself. the place itself is ok, but once this party gets started, especially with Joe djing:love::kiss2: , there isnt a place in north jersey that is going to be able to compete...so go back to your hole, and do us all a favor AND DONT FKN COME!!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

First and foremost...RIPPER, your negative attitude has got to GO!!! DO you even know anything about the people who are promoting it or the dj? Because if you dont then keep your stupid ass fucking comments to yourself. the place itself is ok, but once this party gets started, especially with Joe djing:love::kiss2: , there isnt a place in north jersey that is going to be able to compete...so go back to your hole, and do us all a favor AND DONT FKN COME!!

well said!!!!:clap: