Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this really pisses me off....

WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON WEARING THE "J-BLOW" SUNGLASSES INSIDE CLUBS ??? YES...THEY ARE CUTE FOR A NICE SUMMERY DAY OUTSIDE IN THE SUN BUT TO KEEP THEM ON IN A DARK SMOKEY CROWDED CLUB ?? WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO PROVE ?? THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY LOOK GOOD...BUT ACTUALLY THEY LOOK RIDICULOUS

:D

Originally posted by sweetie029

WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON WEARING THE "J-BLOW" SUNGLASSES INSIDE CLUBS ??? YES...THEY ARE CUTE FOR A NICE SUMMERY DAY OUTSIDE IN THE SUN BUT TO KEEP THEM ON IN A DARK SMOKEY CROWDED CLUB ?? WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO PROVE ?? THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY LOOK GOOD...BUT ACTUALLY THEY LOOK RIDICULOUS

:D

i agree, it does look pretentious and stupid

Originally posted by sweetie029

THE LIGHT ONES ARENT TOOOO BAD BUT SOME PEOPLE WALK IN THINKING THEY LOOK ALL GOOD JUST B/C THEY ROCK A PAIR OF FRIGGEN SUNGLASSES...GET REALLLL

I sometimes dance in my sunglasses, not because I think it looks good- but because, when I'm really into it, I like to shut my eyes to block out visual distractions and better enjoy/feel the music.

Originally posted by tastyt

I sometimes dance in my sunglasses, not because I think it looks good- but because, when I'm really into it, I like to shut my eyes to block out visual distractions and better enjoy/feel the music.

same here. for a while the lights at vinyl were really hurting my eyes and i had to keep my eyes on the floor all night. then i got glasses and they really helped. and then they broke at PVD. :(

Everytime I have attempted to wear sunglasses to a club iv always never been able to see anything even with the light tint ones. I dunno how ppl do it, and iv seen some ppl that wear the dark black ones....I dunno how they do it:blank:

...the light ones I can understand people wearing because they aren't too dark...but the really dark ones are pointless....I can't wait for the day to come when Im at a club & i see someone bust their ass because they can't see anything....they are played out already anyway...everywhere you go people are wearing them