Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons..

Hello...Ok for all you people that go to the Hamptons where is the best place to be on what nights/days?...I have never been there before and I'm going for my bachelorette party on August 9th-August 11th..Any suggestions or comments???..Thanks guys..ClubGirl..=)

was always the best time i had last year.

haven't been this year but i've heard that cpi's sat #'s are way down from last year (u can actually move in there now). i don't know where everyone went off to

stay away from tavern and conscience(sp) point. 2 summers ago i went to each once only because.... everyone around was acting rich and snotty , corona's were $8, drinks $10, music was sub-par

if your still there until monday and want to try something not club-related. the boardy barn is awesome. it's open sun 4-8. warning ... do not wear anything nice and be prepared to get beer spilled/spit on ya. as long as you go with a decent size group you'll have a ton of fun

best wishes on your wedding

Hey..Thanks for your wishes!!!..No shit..it came sooo fast...2 months!ahhhh..=)))....and Dr. Moxx thanks for all the info and wishes also...It sounds like Neptunes is the place to be for happy hour from everyone I spoke to..Thanks again..ClubGirl..=)

QB for your input...Haha..pace myself??what does that mean??=)..that is the bad part we will get so fucked up happy hour, I will never make it to CPI's that night..but I have never been here and want to do it all..so I will try my hardest to take it slow...=)..Thanks!!ClubGirl..:D