Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Are Taylor & Mark Lewis At These Days?

laraver

Originally posted by laraver

Can anybody tell em where these to LA DJ's are on a regualr basis in the So Cal scene?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: blahahahahhaahaha you post asking about yourself laraver (chirs lewis) how pathetic can you be :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

Can anybody tell em where these to LA DJ's are on a regualr basis in the So Cal scene?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: blahahahahhaahaha you post asking about yourself laraver (chirs lewis) how pathetic can you be :laugh: :laugh:

Wakeup- You are not only an asshole, you don't even know your DJ's.

A) Mark Lewis is not Chris Lewis, two totally different people, two totally different DJ's get it!

B) If you knew your DJ's, you would have known that I was not asking about myself.

C) I was seeking legitimate info on people I know from the LA scene, what is your problem with that?

- Chris Lewis aka LA RAVER

Originally posted by wakeup

blahahahahhaahaha you post asking about yourself laraver (chirs lewis) how pathetic can you be :laugh: :laugh:

:stupid:

...look at it this way..at least you shed your ignorance nice and early so we could all see it...