Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaside heights

Originally posted by kaymun

going to seaside heights for the first time....how is XS, Merge compared to city clubs like SF or Vinyl. How much is the cover? Info greatly appreciated.

It doesnt compare to the CITY. . .you will spend about the same w/or with out the VIP cards they really dont do crap!!

Friday = SANDBAR even though its not at the shore! IMO I DONT LIKE THE SHORE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Sat = Tempts normally, its has the best crowd NO MATTER WHO IS PLAYING!!! But this sat is the Classics night and I'm not in the mood to hear that... So, I'll be at MERGE for RYDELL & The WHITE party. . .I LOVE TO WEAR WHITE, JUST HOPE IT DOESNT RAIN :D

Sunday = SURF or DJais. . .

Originally posted by kaymun

thanks for the info. its probably going to be the cheesiest weekend of my life but don't care as long as there are plenty of hot women around.;)

Don't worry you will have fun.

Let us know how Jersey treated you.

:D

Originally posted by laurie619

It doesnt compare to the CITY. . .you will spend about the same w/or with out the VIP cards they really dont do crap!!

Friday = SANDBAR even though its not at the shore! IMO I DONT LIKE THE SHORE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Sat = Tempts normally, its has the best crowd NO MATTER WHO IS PLAYING!!! But this sat is the Classics night and I'm not in the mood to hear that... So, I'll be at MERGE for RYDELL & The WHITE party. . .I LOVE TO WEAR WHITE, JUST HOPE IT DOESNT RAIN :D

Sunday = SURF or DJais. . .

THANK GOD!!! Your ugly ass won't be at Tempts this weekend. Hint for you, white make you look fat, I don't think you can afford it!!!

Please Laurie, we all know that it's not that you're not in the mood to hear classics... YOU JUST WON'T KNOW ANYTHING THAT IS PLAYED!!!

Laurie619 + white = A NO-NO!!!!

:cheese:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Gotta love queenbitch and saynotodrama, jumping on the chance to bash Laurie. ;)

:D :D :D

SHE SETS HERSELF UP FOR IT!!!! Like QueenBitch said in another post... Laurie was still signing yearbooks when the classics were being born! Who the hell is she kidding? Laurie probably thinks "Waiting for Tonight" is a classic.

Originally posted by queenbitch

THANK GOD!!! Your ugly ass won't be at Tempts this weekend. Hint for you, white make you look fat, I don't think you can afford it!!!

I was waiting for something to come from you...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

:(

That wasnt mean??? I am never mean...I was just stating that I had ESP and knew that QUEEN B would be posting....I was bragging about my skillls.

You know me, I would never talk shit unless I met the person and they pissed me off....I need to put a face to person that I am bashing :D

Originally posted by jp18

That wasnt mean??? I am never mean...I was just stating that I had ESP and knew that QUEEN B would be posting....I was bragging about my skillls.

You know me, I would never talk shit unless I met the person and they pissed me off....I need to put a face to person that I am bashing :D

yeah your right, Duh...............

First round on me tonight...........

Bro you better check your self, my friend..........

We def. chatted about this yesterday. I am bringing sciliagirl? Remeber talking to her?

Hmm....I remember all of this but I never got a confirmation. What time?

I wil be arriving aroud 9:30 or so. I ahve to be up pretty early in the AM. Unfortunetly I will be making it an early night. So I say everytime............ Going to try though.

Here I will give this to myself, to spare you :nopity:

Actually 930 sounds good-to-me...I want to keep it nice and easy...I still am not right from the 4th...Last nite I had a dream that I was out and there were people there that looked familar but i didnt know, but they sort of knew me....I think it was the people i met when I blacked out over the weekend....SO, Nice and easy tonite.:)