Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 7/9

weyes

take advantage of silence when it comes around your house; enjoy it by just basking in the lack of *NoiSe POlluTioN* or

blast some fuckin' music and dance like a freak.

:D

tune in tomorrow.

p.s. happy birthday to my lttle sis :bday: !

Originally posted by gmccookny

wild animals move, farts echo in the wind (WHAT :worry:-) :tongue:

i dunno about the farts... but which animals did you hear? or don't you know, 'cause you only heard them? i once had a pretty close frozen standoff/staring contest with a buck :eek: .

Originally posted by vicman

i swear, sometimes when i'm working out i get so into the music i basically start dancing on the gym floor dance.gif

I downloaded that Steve Porter, Balance Promo Spring 2002, on to my MP3 player and went to the gym. I hadn't heard it yet, and was close to freaking out on the indoor track!!!! That set is amazing! My headphones were turned all the way up, and I was sprinting around and shaking my butt, and making all kinds of crazy hand movements.......it was quite the sight to be seen. :D

Originally posted by weyes

i dunno about the farts... but which animals did you hear? or don't you know, 'cause you only heard them? i once had a pretty close frozen standoff/staring contest with a buck :eek: .

I only heard deer, chipmunks, and geese. But there were incidents of bears roaming around the town i stayed at, which got me worried :worry:

One bear story, this bear came to this house only 3 blocks away from where i stayed and tore through the asphalt of these people's driveway! can u believe that :eek:

BTW weyes,. what's a buck?

i would suspect a buck is a monetary unit :D

well actually like the nba's milwaulkee buck's that animal that they have on their logo, thats a buck to my understanding...

joey, i know what your talking about, thats one great mix. also what gets me going are some deep dish sets from last year, at gatecrasher and kiss100, all of a sudden its like your on a world on your own, with your deepest fears.... :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

BTW weyes,. what's a buck?

a buck is a male deer :) (the male counterpart to the doe) .

yeah, you guys, i don't "work out" in the sense that i do "exercises." i may not "fit in." i may be what people call a "weirdo." i may live in a van down by the river :worry: ...

where was i going before i started joking around :hey: ?

oh, yeah. my exercise is dancing around the house. i haven't been doing it much, lately, though, because of my gyno's "rupture" talk. i'd rather be listening to "rapture" talk (so sweet, so sweet ;) ). jeez, it must be late; that's why i'm getting all wacky. and if you guys followed all that, i'll be so very, very, touched that we're so close that you could touched.gif:) .