Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this true. . .

Originally posted by cgm

One more thing...its really not your job to leak a big event like this, you should leave that to the owners, managers and promoters. But I guess they didnt teach you that in your "Robbie Rivera 101" seminar.:blown:

There's been talk of this for a while--no real secret. Not just about him playing at the shore, but also about him playing in the city.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by £ddie

There's been talk of this for a while--no real secret. Not just about him playing at the shore, but also about him playing in the city.

yup, some people are just clueless...:D Oh BTW look at your PM...:tongue:

No one is fucking clueless everyone is right when you give your own thought or your two sense. Did you ever learn from your parents if you have nothing good to say don't say it at all. Just like another one the truth hurts. Well, listen let me tell you a couple of things and I have no fuckin clue why I was holding back but no friend would throw a friend out of there fucking hotel because the lost money. Never did I accuse you of stealing my money but now that you acting that way on throwing me out I wonder if you or any of the other girls did. Like I said I don't give two flying fucks about 150 dollars about the hotel you were pissed off that you lost out of 150 dollars. Plus I would appreciate you don't talk shit about me with other people I don't fucking like it at all you want to talk shit you know where the fuck I live and talk shit to my face. You keep on lying and saying shit and everyone fuckin knows your two face. You must have faught with this whole board once and kiss there ass when you have no one. God Laurie if I wasn't on probabtion I would have already put you in ICU.. Peace bitch

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME START YOUR THE ONE THAT CALLED THE COPS. . .:laugh: AND WOULDNT LEAVE UNTIL YOU HAD YOUR $$$$ WE DID GIVE IT TO YOU.... JUST LIKE I GAVE CIGS HIS $$$ :D AAANYWAY, NONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS ARE ON THIS GAY BOARD SORRY MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO...AND PLEASE lillee920 DONT GO POSTING MY LIFE ON CP IF YOU HAVE A PROB TALK TO ME...YOU DONT SEE ME POSTING ABOUT YOU, BUT IF YOU LIKE ME TOO I WILL...THANKS ;)

You are all missing the point of this site its not to talk about each other and argue its to talk about music, clubs, dj's not whose fault whatever is.. get each others numbers so u can talk over the phone!! my 2 cents :D

Originally posted by augie81

You are all missing the point of this site its not to talk about each other and argue its to talk about music, clubs, dj's not whose fault whatever is.. get each others numbers so u can talk over the phone!! my 2 cents :D

AND YOU ARE 100% right....my cell # is 406-1686 if you have a prob with what I wrote call.... or read it like it and STFU

Originally posted by laurie619

AND YOU ARE 100% right....my cell # is 406-1686 if you have a prob with what I wrote call.... or read it like it and STFU

What a whore!!! She gave out her # to every guy on here!!:rolleyes: (someone had to write it):laugh:

Originally posted by augie81

Where's that pic when you need it... Arguing over the internet is like the winning the special olympics, even if you when, you are still retarded!!!!!

so BMW4Jay when are you going to call, thats the question...:laugh:

I'll call when you post about JP playing bad. Because we all know that never happens....hes plays every weekend for 12+ hours. But he would never play bad. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I'll call when you post about JP playing bad. Because we all know that never happens....hes plays every weekend for 12+ hours. But he would never play bad. :rolleyes:

MAYBE NEVER PLAY BAD BUT MIGHT NOT PLAY UP TO PAR...:D

J/K JP can MESS UP

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Let's not even go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL....:blown:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Not at all, although, that might be less drama than anothertopic on this board.....:blank:

UH OH! here it goes again!!:laugh: (u think we can get a ten pager out of this forum!) COME ONE LETS DO IT!!!

yup, some people are just clueless...:D Oh BTW look at your PM...:tongue:

Oh yeah? Than why did you post it as a question smartiepants? "Is this true?" Wasnt that what ya said hon? DUMBASS!

Back to Rivera, its news to me...and I will definitely be there..

Originally posted by cgm

Oh yeah? Than why did you post it as a question smartiepants? "Is this true?" Wasnt that what ya said hon? DUMBASS!

Back to Rivera, its news to me...and I will definitely be there..

wasnt sure if it was 100% only heard it from 3 people...not I know its true..but its still not 100%. . .SEE YA THERE...:D

and augie81 we can try...but it might get moved to DRAMA;)

Laurie all I have to fucking say is STFU you asshole and the reason why I called the cops first you dumb ass was to file a theft report I think any smart person would do it and if this is such a gay ass board why are you posting actually why are you going on sn and making shit up .. your fucking corney whatever bro.. and you told someone that you wished I was dead. You fucking asshole I am dead, dead to you as can be.. so stop talkign shit and plus I don't need to fucking call you I rather see you ass in person and have it out then over a phone.. so I can hear your voice your crazy I rather see your face and then do what I need to do.. Peace and go ahead say my business over the board I dare your ass because you have nothing to say about me and if you do it's BULLSHIT... since it's a gay ass board get the fuck out