Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone seen......

I duno bro. I left in the afternoon on saturday feeling sub par and by the time nightime came I said to myself ahh fawk it I'm not gonna miss anything special. I should have came back but oh well no big deal. Too much drama down there this week anyway from wha I read. I had a good time on friday like i usually do when i go out so that should have been reason enough to go back out.

Originally posted by Jsen7

Too much drama down there this week anyway from wha I read.

There was no drama at all on Saturday. It was a good time at all three clubs. The only drama was on here starting on Monday. So you are still a bitch.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

There was no drama at all on Saturday. It was a good time at all three clubs. The only drama was on here starting on Monday. So you are still a bitch.

Ehhh blow it out yo azz, j/k. I just had some other things going on that day into the night and just did't feel like coming back down.

I said to myself ahh fawk it I'm not gonna miss anything special.

anything special?? you missed hanging with me and piro!!!!! hehe j/k..we missed you hun...we just assumed you were at Merge with everyone else. When are you going back down?

:D :D

Hey girl sowwy I missed u guys. I might do SoundFactory and than Surf this week or just Sat and sunday in seaside. I know Bmw4jay and a few of his friends want to hit up SF. What's the plan for u guys this weekend?

this person------->storyshoglow.jpg

or has anyone seen leroy???----------->storyleroy.jpg

"who's the master?"

"He can not, paint with his brush?"

Not sure about the second quote, but it was something like that.

Hey girl sowwy I missed u guys. I might do SoundFactory and than Surf this week or just Sat and sunday in seaside. I know Bmw4jay and a few of his friends want to hit up SF. What's the plan for u guys this weekend?

We're not going down this weekend...we have my godson's b-day party & a house warming party on Sat and then a wedding in LI on Sun...I am not looking forward to this weekend..believe me I would much rather be at Temps for Retro night....it's one of my favorite nights down there...forget SF....GO TO TEMPS!!!! :D :D

Dan your thinking of Lamar the gay guy from revenge of the nerds. The guy in the pic is Leroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from the movie The Last Dragon!

Lamar Latrell who throws the javelin 7 thousand yards.......all in the wrist.

Originally posted by neena16

We're not going down this weekend...we have my godson's b-day party & a house warming party on Sat and then a wedding in LI on Sun...I am not looking forward to this weekend..believe me I would much rather be at Temps for Retro night....it's one of my favorite nights down there...forget SF....GO TO TEMPS!!!! :D :D

Yeah I hear ya girl. SF has been good the past few weeks and the underwear party is next week the 20th. Hey Piro you better be there! :D