Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Perry Farrell & Dave Ralph - Saturday, July 13th, 2002

Originally posted by echostar

what does he spin?

this shit is OOOOOLD news bro. He came out with a record last year. He should fucking stick to what he does best which is jane's addiction (which I love) and NOTHING else. I heard the record.....it's like what you'd picture the "rock star gets into electronic music" record to sound like. He tries to do a little of everything but gets too much of nothing done. He throws mostly dubby shit, even some dnb type shit, and on top of that some tunes with singing and trancy/proggy synth lines. End result is that its unfocused and WEAK as fuck. Thumbs down totally.....Pass up on this one and check him out at the next jane's addiction gig instead.....hopefully they'll be throwing some of their rocking shit....this guy's spent as fuck and still hangs around like a fucking 100 yr old corpse who just got out of high school. :tongue:

I am looking for a copy of the show Jane's Addiction did at the Hammerstein for Halloween 1997 or 1998 I forget which year they played that venue for Halloween but the show was absolutely insane. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of this?

PS Drone if you love Janes Addiction I dont see how you can slam Perry as a "spent as shit 100 year old corpse fresh out of High School". He may be getting older but he's got more musical talent than most. :cool:

Guest saleen351

hung with dave ralph in the booth, about 3 weeks ago, def check him out, he plays pretty hard.........