Clubplanet Nightlife Community

homegrown last night

Originally posted by ReginaP

If it's any consolation, you lit up my night...how do you say dirty ***** in Japanese?! ;)

I dont know. . . but I DO know how to say it in Hebrew, Italian, spanish, and french. . .

I'm working on german, arabic, portugese, swahili, czech, russian, and latin for that retro-classy touch.

next week at homegrown: LANGUAGE LESSONS!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by theory

That sucks COCK!

WTF!!!!! shannon i'm sorry some low life bastrad stole your hard earn money...

This sucks.. :mad:

If i see this dude the flying elbow is coming OUT...

and it was the wallet you gave me for my birthday :(

WTF, you're not supposed to steal from poor people :confused:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

and it was the wallet you gave me for my birthday :(

WTF, you're not supposed to steal from poor people :confused:

i know.. ron told me about the wallet i'm still mourning over the fact someone low life just dumped it in the streets along with all your belongings..

WTF.. I was just thinking about the same thing.. He pick the poorest person to steal from!!!!...

Now how the hell are you going to home ( wachchester)...

its a long walk babes...

well i came there last night the music was hot but.... by the time i got there it was only about 6 ppl there so i just sat in a booth to listen for a minute to bad i didnt get to meet any ppl last night i had to work and didnt get there until 12:30 but overall the last set was hot and after that i went next door to opaline and met some ppl there so when is the next meet up and please ppl try to stay a little longer so i can meet you!!!!!sorry about your wallet that sucks i never had my wallet taken but ive been robbed before some:cuss: snatched my necklace off my neck and ran.

I feel bad for missing Homegrown :(

Seems like the CP family is growing before my eyes, but it's hard to bring my tired ass out of Long Island on a weeknight :drool:

::Bog, didja get the happy B-day i gave Ron to tell you?/?::

I hope one Tuesday that im hyped up on something, then i';ll be able to make it.

Oh, sorry to hear about your Wallet, Lav... It Sux, but just don't forget to cancel all your cards before the jerk (or jerkess) takes advantage ;)

joeg's in (cinna)BOSTON, teK.

i am really glad to be back in NYC. that was my first time at Homegrown, and i'll definitely add it to my weekly repetoire.

twas good to see the usual *makes hand gesture* crew, as well as to meet more of the CP clan (regina, teklord, kingarthur, echostar *yeah* and friend, and er.. maybe some other people), and to hear some lovely beats from cintron. i missed ron's set, and i wasn't sure who was on after eric... i wanted to stay to catch lasix's set but i had to get up this morning at a decent hour.

LM: urgh, but the karma will come around.

Originally posted by wideskies

i am really glad to be back in NYC. that was my first time at Homegrown, and i'll definitely add it to my weekly repetoire.

...see...i knew there'd be more cp heads i wanted to meet but didnt...shoot...i was the dancing fool with the blue sean john hat turned backwards..

hi!

Amazing set from Eric last night....Not one person was sitting down....I'm def. looking forward to hearing you again......I wish I could have stayed alittle longer but the fact that I was sick and had work prevented me from doing so.......I'll see everyone next week......:D

bro, you were there? did we meet last night ?

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Amazing set from Eric last night....Not one person was sitting down....I'm def. looking forward to hearing you again......I wish I could have stayed alittle longer but the fact that I was sick and had work prevented me from doing so.......I'll see everyone next week......:D

Originally posted by phatman

...see...i knew there'd be more cp heads i wanted to meet but didnt...shoot...i was the dancing fool with the blue sean john hat turned backwards..

hi!

yeah, i'm kinda shy. i wore a red shirt that had a sorta open back thingy, and green shorts. next time i shall be more friendly :updown:

when i came last night i sawa few ppl that were there was a guy that had a celtic shirt #6 i think. a couple of guys in a booth in front of me i had on a blue jean skirt and a wifebeater on i was by myself

Originally posted by reenichole

sorry i wasnt to social last night i had just got off from work andi was tired when i got there it was a few ppl there so i sat in the booth by myself i dont know if anyone noticed me but i was there

You should have introduced yourself.....We dont bite....Well, at least we try not to...;):D

it was late a things were winding down so just hung out for a minute and the few ppl that were there had look like they didnt want to be bothered i didnt want to say hey im reenichole and you are?but ill do that at the next meet up it just seems funny to introduce your self when everyone seemed to know everybody already.

Originally posted by reenichole

it was late a things were winding down so just hung out for a minute and the few ppl that were there had look like they didnt want to be bothered i didnt want to say hey im reenichole and you are?but ill do that at the next meet up it just seems funny to introduce your self when everyone seemed to know everybody already.

dont ever feel weird about introducing yourself at a party where there are a lot of CPers, ESPECIALLY at Homegrown. Everyone is VERY nice. But yeah, by the time you got there most people were gone, or on their way.

next time. . .